Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

6 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

So the woman following/taking over from a man thing was definitely not a clue?

Because Sonequa Martin-Green is the female protagonist of Star Trek: Discovery (and she fits with the ‘bridge’ clue, if that was a clue). 

I was referring to an edited post with the "not a clue" bit, the one that goes on about vitamins now. Anything else is fair game for being a clue possibly.

9 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

be afraid, be very afraid. :firedevil:

If that is a clue, that was a line from 'The Fly' and I know Jeff Golblum is on the con circuit this year, plus of course he was in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which of course is the pina colada clue.

28 minutes ago, GMan said:

If that is a clue, that was a line from 'The Fly' and I know Jeff Golblum is on the con circuit this year, plus of course he was in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which of course is the pina colada clue.

Jeff's been guessed a few times now so I think it's a fair chance he may be announced

15 minutes ago, Starbug said:

As much as I would love to see Jodie attend but would she fit the HUMONGOUS guest bit however I like the sound of Jeff Goldblum 

The clues cover different guests Starbug, so my guess is they have 1 massive announcement which would be the humongous one and a few others.  So I think Goldblum, Whittaker and a Saw guest are likely.

Edited by Raylenth

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

*takes a bow* I'm not David obviously, I've just witnessed his brilliantness sitting in the garden behind a white fence sipping tea. But I am doing my best.

If you guys like it and are not too frustrated by me I will be happy to ask for permission to do this again at the next pre-announcement. Maybe it will be easier then too with less names being involved. ;)

Please do this has been hilarious, the both of you need to do this between you,

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I hope this doesn't become a minute by minute countdown again like last time. Quick, QS, give us loads of juicy clues to stop it! Or just tell us the guests right now :poki:

:lol:  Well that's an excellent idea, we could aim to pummel QS into telling us early just to stop us.  Post loads and loads of celebs with cat pictures!

Edited by Raylenth