Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

6 minutes ago, Starbug said:

Well today is the we find out who this mystery star is Sly is a very good shout with the clues I would proberly die of excitement and I would be breaking the bank to buy his diamond pass 

Raylenth and I have already explained why it can't be Sly. And before you die of excitement for nothing I repeat this officially: it is neither Hugh Jackman nor Sly.

10 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Morning everyone!

Did everyone have a nice breakfast before we start again? I had... orange juice and a nice fresh yoghurt with granola and pineapple.

As for prices... we can make it a custom forum title of your choice if someone guesses correct. Remember there will be several announcements, so there can be several winners. Only the first person to guess a name correct wins.

And yes, clue list coming after the announcement. If I mess this up they will yell at me.

Breakfast could be a clue, maybe someone from Breakfast Club? One of the guests could be Anthony Michael Hall who was here a few years ago I think.

48 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Morning everyone!

Did everyone have a nice breakfast before we start again? I had... orange juice and a nice fresh yoghurt with granola and pineapple.

As for prices... we can make it a custom forum title of your choice if someone guesses correct. Remember there will be several announcements, so there can be several winners. Only the first person to guess a name correct wins.

And yes, clue list coming after the announcement. If I mess this up they will yell at me.

This has been a lot of fun thank you Queen_Sindel :)

6 minutes ago, Marty Mcfly said:

Breakfast could be a clue, maybe someone from Breakfast Club? One of the guests could be Anthony Michael Hall who was here a few years ago I think.

He didn't make it in the end. (Fact, no clue or hint of any sort.)

7 minutes ago, Starbug said:

Darn surely I can still hope Arnie to get announced so are you saying you have definitely ruled out Sly and Hugh 

Okay, to make sure everyone is on the same level I will sum facts up (again, no clue): I was given several names of guests who will be announced for this game. It is both repeat and first time guests. Sly will not be announced for various reasons explained in prior posts. Hugh Jackman is not on the list of names I was given either.

1 minute ago, Broo said:

This has been a lot of fun thank you Queen_Sindel :)

*takes a bow* I'm not David obviously, I've just witnessed his brilliantness sitting in the garden behind a white fence sipping tea. But I am doing my best.

If you guys like it and are not too frustrated by me I will be happy to ask for permission to do this again at the next pre-announcement. Maybe it will be easier then too with less names being involved. ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Just had a read through what I missed last night. Saw guest basically confirmed, and a repeat one at that. I’m thinking Tobin Bell, but if it’s Costas Mandalorian (close enough) then I think QS will be able to hear   @Faerie Tanith screaming from the UK all the way in Germany!

Are you trying to create a Lieutenant for Mr. Cumberspazzle? :P

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Out of interest QS, and you probably won’t say, but have there been any correct guesses so far? If so, for multiple guests?

Where would the fun be if I told you? ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

*takes a bow* I'm not David obviously, I've just witnessed his brilliantness sitting in the garden behind a white fence sipping tea. But I am doing my best.

If you guys like it and are not too frustrated by me I will be happy to ask for permission to do this again at the next pre-announcement. Maybe it will be easier then too with less names being involved. ;)

Always happy to get clues! It’s fun! Even if the guest isn’t for me I still enjoy the guessing and then either buy a ticket or move on.

I'm going for Tom Hardy, he's not a small lad, Venom is out this year and he has a significant body of work behind him. (I even loved the tv mini series Flood)

Charlize Theron with him for a Mad Max combo would be awesome.

RDJ would make me very poor very quickly! (Don't think I'll have time to make my MK42 in time, which would be a shame).

P.s. I personally love SM, yes the prices might have gone up (my first was collectormania in 2005) but they are still reasonable compared to others out there. And I appreciate the work all the staff do, especially the volunteers. Keep up the good work. 

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes yes yes please! Personally speaking it all adds to the excitement and is a fun build-up :)

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Just had a read through what I missed last night. Saw guest basically confirmed, and a repeat one at that. I’m thinking Tobin Bell, but if it’s Costas Mandalorian (close enough) then I think QS will be able to hear   @Faerie Tanith screaming from the UK all the way in Germany!

And it could also be Shawnee Smith or Michael Emerson 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Prizes spelt as prices... genuinely not sure if accidental or a clue...

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Autocorrect is not my friend. Sometimes my phone has a mind of its own. It's not exactly Borg technology.

You aim to have us second guessing these statements, QS! Borg tech? Now that could be a clue, it could be a throwaway comment, it could be a false lead... *sobs* :crying: lol

Edited by wjbleming

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

IF IT'S COSTAS MANDYLOR I WILL ACTUALLY SOB REAL TEARS

• Like 2