Humongous Guest Announcement Thursday

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Are you making me dig out the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game again? ;) 

Also please note that the announcement is not only for one show... no one has said it is the same guest for both. So let's start all over again and do version 2.0, shall we?

Do they have a Bacon number of 1 by any chance?

Kevin Bacon is in X-Men:First Class with HUGHmongous Jackman.

7 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

So are there 2 guests, one for LFCC and one for CM? 

I was thinking it was a large group of announcements across both shows.

At least.  They have posted the 'humongous' message in both so there's at least 1 big name for both shows, but they often announce other guests as well at the same time so I would guess there will be more than 1 announcement for both shows.

3 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Ryan Reynolds would also have a Bacon number of 1 because he’s in RIPD with Kevin.

Ryan was just guessed based on QS’s bridge and space vampire clues.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

At least.  They have posted the 'humongous' message in both so there's at least 1 big name for both shows, but they often announce other guests as well at the same time so I would guess there will be more than 1 announcement for both shows.

What the Lady says.

6 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Not the ones I am giving clues for.

And before anyone tries that guess further I will be completely fair: We are not trying to guess Hugh Jackman. If they would have told  me about him I would be in no condition to type, let alone give clues that you hopefully enjoy.

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

We are not trying to guess Hugh Jackman. If they would have told  me about him I would be in no condition to type, let alone give clues that you hopefully enjoy.

To be fair, we don't know when you were told. It could've been Saturday evening and you're only giving us clues this morning! :lol:

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Well that depends on your definition who of the guests are the humungous ones...

A little worrying that it could be interpreted different ways... (unless humongous is in relation to height/build).

’Humongous’ to me suggests the likes of Sigourney Weaver, Michael J Fox etc who everyone agrees is an unbelievable, world-famous guest (regardless of if you’re personally interested in them or not). So if it’s not clear who the humongous guests are, are our expectations a bit too high and we’ve misunderstood and need to make more realistic guesses?

I’m very confused about what to expect now.

Edit: I know that guests which are ‘humongous’ is all down to personal opinion and interests eg Peter Capaldi would be amazing for some people but others may not be interested at all. But, as I said, people like Sigourney and Michael just are huge, outstanding guests. I personally wasn’t interested in either of them but I knew what an accomplishment it was for you to get them. 

Edited by Sam_Carter96

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

A little worrying that it could be interpreted different ways... (unless humongous is in relation to height/build).

’Humongous’ to me suggests the likes of Sigourney Weaver, Michael J Fox etc who everyone agrees is an unbelievable, world-famous guest (regardless of if you’re personally interested in them or not). So if it’s not clear who the humongous guests are, are our expectations a bit too high and we’ve misunderstood and need to make more realistic guesses?

I’m very confused about what to expect now.

It doesn't help we have several guests being announced, does it? ;) There's first timers and there's guests who have been before. But there's at least one forum member who'd happily run over the first timers (and a lot of the other guests) for one of the repeat guests. 

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

It doesn't help we have several guests being announced, does it? ;) There's first timers and there's guests who have been before. But there's at least one forum member who'd happily run over the first timers (and a lot of the other guests) for one of the repeat guests. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't tease us like this!

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Shiny. But try less metal. 

Be careful what you wish for... I got a long list I need to come up with torture devices... I mean clues for.

Nathan Fillion!

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Is that forum member you? 

I hope you’re not trying to trick Raylenth into getting excited-we’ve got a whole day to wait yet! 

• Like 2