Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - FRAZER HINES

Recommended Posts

Just a heads up to the mods, in the store his photoshoot is listed as being on Saturday, yet his announcement thread and the website home page say he is attending on Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will Dalek, but remember they are volunteers so aren't on here every second unlike us.  They are possibly watching the football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They will Dalek, but remember they are volunteers so aren't on here every second unlike us.  They are possibly watching the football.

Stop reading this and watch the football!!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Stop reading this and watch the football!!! ;)

Im watching the football whilst reading this and crocheting.  Multitask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Im watching the football whilst reading this and crocheting.  Multitask

Go you!

Also, Fazer Hines! Woop woop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Im watching the football whilst reading this and crocheting.  Multitask

Personally I cant stand football, but I hope you enjoy the game :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Back on topic, do I get a photo and auto, or just a photo... these decisions are hard lol ;)

Why chose? Get both! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Why chose? Get both! lol

I've already got his auto and I generally don't get multiple autos from one person... I'll see nearer the time if I do both, but I definitely need a photo.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've already got his auto and I generally don't get multiple autos from one person... 

I get DVDs and CDs signed, plus trading cards etc. I must have over 50 things signed by Frazer (Sophie over 100), could find another 5 without trying. But I doubt I'll attend on Sunday, its just too awkward to get to on a Sunday and I'm only 20 miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TerraHawk said:

I get DVDs and CDs signed, plus trading cards etc. I must have over 50 things signed by Frazer (Sophie over 100), could find another 5 without trying. But I doubt I'll attend on Sunday, its just too awkward to get to on a Sunday and I'm only 20 miles away.

Well, it mainly depends of funds and how many items I want signed (For example, I have 3 autographs from Colin Baker). As it's in September i may get more, I'll just have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×