Query regarding Commander ticket

Lokinestro

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question regarding the commander ticket package as I'm unsure. It states you can join the back of any queue without a VQ ticket. Does this mean literally any queue for any guest or does it mean you can join the back of any non VQ guest queue? And if they are a VQ guest would you still need a VQT?

Hope this makes sense

Thank you! 

If they are non VQ guests then you just join the back, but that's the case for everyone.  If it's a smaller guest, therefore not in need of VQ;s that's how the queue's are run.

And no, as you stated Lokinestro, if the package you have stipulates you don't need VQ's then you don't need VQ's for the VQ guests.  If it's the usual method they will simply call you in package/number order, so it will be Admirals, then Captains, 1-50, Captains 1100 ect, however your package says you need to make yourself known to the crew running the lines so I imagine it will be the usual method, and once you have been called you show them your lanyard, and join the queue.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

You are entitled to your opinion about Showmasters but I don't see the point of coming onto a Showmasters forum to bad-mouth Showmasters.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
part of post removed.

I’ve just bought the commander package today and thought I’d ask the question about it here rather than starting a new thread.  It says the package includes 5 guest autographs,  1 Captain, 1 Bridge Crew & 3 £15 autographs.

when will I know which guests will be included in my commander package?  Asking as I’m already planning which guests to get autographs from 

18 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

I’ve just bought the commander package today and thought I’d ask the question about it here rather than starting a new thread.  It says the package includes 5 guest autographs,  1 Captain, 1 Bridge Crew & 3 £15 autographs.

when will I know which guests will be included in my commander package?  Asking as I’m already planning which guests to get autographs from 

That's explained on the Website. :smile: It will be announced before the Show, but no date has been set.