Latest Guest Announcement - LANCE HENRIKSEN

3 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

That sounds like it would have been an interesting conversation.Hopefully he is still willing to have a good chat with people at this event :D

I saw from many docus that the reason he didnt get the part was because Arni decided HE wanted to be the terminator and Cameron suddenly changed the entire sub plot from a stealth infilitrating unit (Hendrickson) to a big boy. Best quote "Hey, who'd have thought a 180 pound naked austrian guy walking round would be undercover..but hey thats LA)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JacknDaniel said:

Badly handled. I have number 112 and they called up to 250 in no time at all so the queue has been massive and every time I tried to join I've been turned away instead of them lowering the numbers

Oh darn. That's two guests who I've wanted to see who have had badly handled queues (Nick and Lance). Hopefully this is sorted by Sunday.

And hopefully you get to see him as well :D

• Like 1

Yeah I was quite quick and ended up with 135. It said up to 30 for ages, then jumped up quickly in the hundreds. A shock.

But he was nice, busy, but tried to get him chatting as long as I could while he looked at my cast signed laserdisc. Wants to talk thats for sure :-) very popular as well.

Sadly he was 20+ minutes late for his talk and I had to leave my front and centre seat to check the cloak room didnt shut at 6.30pm (ot shut at 7.30 this day). So missed his talk. Gutted. Really gutted. Bloomin suit cases! Arghh.

On 27/07/2018 at 7:38 PM, RomeroSavini said:

Yeah I was quite quick and ended up with 135. It said up to 30 for ages, then jumped up quickly in the hundreds. A shock.

But he was nice, busy, but tried to get him chatting as long as I could while he looked at my cast signed laserdisc. Wants to talk thats for sure :-) very popular as well.

Sadly he was 20+ minutes late for his talk and I had to leave my front and centre seat to check the cloak room didnt shut at 6.30pm (ot shut at 7.30 this day). So missed his talk. Gutted. Really gutted. Bloomin suit cases! Arghh.

hi there, on what level is his signing table please? thank you x

Edited by Kerie

Heads up that lance is a very slow signer.

He only got to VQ 180 yesterday by end of day. However he eventually signed for everyone that was waiting at the end of the day (we got ours just before 7) and he was determined to sign for everyone in the line so he may have been there till atleast half 7. 

Lovely guy, he was given the ‘hurry up’ but was determined to sign for everyone 

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 1

Can definitely concur, met Lance about ten years ago at a certain other show where he was giving a panel, and he stayed behind AFTER the panel to chat with people, sign autographs and have photos taken!

Edited by Mayhem

Classy guy, slow signer but great experience,even though there was a name mixup on my Millenium boxset (it happens... same thing happened with the Duchovny music CD today but it doesn't bother me when it happens, actually makes the experience even more memorable when they try to fix it afterwards :lol:).

Big shout out to the Resurrection Films folks in the queue also and I hope that they get the backing for the work they are planning with Lance and others.

Lance gratiously also signed the Millenium documentary cover - can't wait to watch it tonight!

Thank you Lance for the autograph. While I didn't chat much with him, I could tell from his handshake and his eyes that he is a true American gentleman.

On one "Aliens" DVD extras programme, Lance said that when he really wanted to say how much he appreciated James Cameron's work on the film, he said that in these circumstances, he would sit down and write a letter - by hand. Much the same way, he showed his appreciation to fans today by taking the time to sign. Thank you!

• Like 1