Latest Guest Announcement - LANCE HENRIKSEN

5 hours ago, Donny 88 said:

Cool guest please get him for the Belfast show because he was to attend one year but show was cancelled make it happen showmaster please

Hi Donny, if a guest is able to attend another event they will have announced him at the same time.  It's not unheard of for a guest to be added later but generally they are announced at the same time for the ones they can attend.

• Thanks 1

What items are use going to get Lance to sign ? ill be adding him to my Aliens poster and also thinking of getting him to sign my Pumpkinhead poster, Arrow Videos The Horror Show Blu-ray and my Near Dark Blu-ray, ill be spending a good bit of money on Lance plus photo shoot.  :D

1 hour ago, etikut99 said:

Ah man I always manage to miss him! I'm going to bournemouth and Birmingham, well I shall wait and see if he will appear on the bill for them, fingers crossed 

It's unlikely for this year, usually if a guest can do other events they announce them all at the same time.  

• 2 weeks later...

Wow it has been 5 years since I met him last. That was Cardiff Film & Comic Con 2013. First in the queue, got my photo taken then as I was walking away he stopped the next photo, called me back, shook my hand, asked me my name. He made the experience count for me. Go see him if you can.

5 hours ago, Lecter said:

It’s SOLD OUT Photo Shoot for Saturday.

Probably just my weird way of thinking but I always feel happy seeing this (even if it means I've missed out) cause it's nice seeing a guest being that popular :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Probably just my weird way of thinking but I always feel happy seeing this (even if it means I've missed out) cause it's nice seeing a guest being that popular :)

Yeah, I think the same. This also boost them to come back another time, maybe another place, and give others a chance to meet.

22 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Bought my photo today for the Friday!

Got his auto in Manchester a few years back so a great guy, even put a quote on my Aliens poster!

That's awesome :) I'm hoping to get my Quick and the Dead blu-ray signed, I know it's not an obvious film of his to go for but it was the first of his I saw and has a special wee place in my heart <3

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

That's awesome :) I'm hoping to get my Quick and the Dead blu-ray signed, I know it's not an obvious film of his to go for but it was the first of his I saw and has a special wee place in my heart <3

Many guests love to talk about the abit more obscure or seldom asked movies than the ones they always get. I sat with Alice Krige once for about 10 minutes and we talked about Silent Hill, and abit about Chariots Of Fire..while 99% wanted to talk about Borg & Star Trek...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

For people who have seen him before, does he like to talk for a long time? I've got so much I would like to ask him. Obviously it all depends on the day but I'm just curious as to what people's precious experiences with him have been like.

i got to meet him a few years ago at collectormania mk and we got talking about terminator and he told me all about his audition to be terminator and why he did not get the part.

Just now, cptpugwash said:

i got to meet him a few years ago at collectormania mk and we got talking about terminator and he told me all about his audition to be terminator and why he did not get the part.

That sounds like it would have been an interesting conversation.Hopefully he is still willing to have a good chat with people at this event :D

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

That sounds like it would have been an interesting conversation.Hopefully he is still willing to have a good chat with people at this event :D

it was for me, could not say the queue behind me were enjoying the extra wait