Latest Guest Announcement - CLARE HIGGINS

showmasters

Yay! I might as well get her photoshoot when I can afford it, I'm gonna be cosplaying as the thirteenth doctor (in her predecessors clothing from Twice Upon A Time) and think it would be awesome to get a photo with some DW guests!

This is great,another guest that i've been wanting to meet for a long time,but it's just never worked out for me at any of her previous appearences,Sean Chapman and Clive Barker would make nice additions to this event:smile:

One of my greatest ever regrets is not being able to attend the LFCC that Clive did a few years ago,that will probably have been the only opportunity to ever meet him.

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Gutted, couldn't find her today :( looked again and again, did she cancel last minute? She wasn't crossed out on the photo shoot plan neather :(can't find anywhere saying she was cancelled 

1 minute ago, hannah said:

Gutted, couldn't find her today :( looked again and again, did she cancel last minute? She wasn't crossed out on the photo shoot plan neather :(can't find anywhere saying she was cancelled 

I think I read on a Facebook group  that she cancelled past minute 

9 hours ago, Zombiebeegee said:

I think I read on a Facebook group  that she cancelled past minute 

Thanks x I did think she did cancel just found it strange it wasn't anywhere to confirm