Latest Guest Announcement - DANIEL NAPROUS

Really appreciate all the great guests you've got so far and  glad I can finally meet Mr Naprous after he sadley cancelled at the last Lfcc. Thank you showmasters keep up the good work.  I really hope we can see Spencer Wilding, Hayden christensen and James Earl Jones at The next LFCC aswell because we'd then have 4 darth vaders at the event. An event to remember 

On 1/20/2018 at 0:11 AM, James O'leary said:

Really appreciate all the great guests you've got so far and  glad I can finally meet Mr Naprous after he sadley cancelled at the last Lfcc. Thank you showmasters keep up the good work.  I really hope we can see Spencer Wilding, Hayden christensen and James Earl Jones at The next LFCC aswell because we'd then have 4 darth vaders at the event. An event to remember 

JEJ is highly unlikely, due to his age. And Spencer being Vader is debatable. He only appeared in the trailer.

3 hours ago, AndyDrums said:

JEJ is highly unlikely, due to his age. And Spencer being Vader is debatable. He only appeared in the trailer.

James Earl Jones is still in good health from what I know. Plus showmasters has had guests over age 90 come to uk events in the past so there still a small chance. 

As for Spencer Wilding being Darth Vader, he filmed nearly all of Vaders scenes in rouge one before the film went through major reshoots and thats when Dan came in. So Spencer does deserve atleast some credit for bringing Vader to life in R1

In my opinion Dan did the greatest Vader moment in Star Wars history that 60 second of pure greatness. Cant wait to get him to sign my Rogue One Blu-Ray and will be grabbing that screenshot in red and get him to also sign that in silver would look real nice.

On 1/21/2018 at 11:24 PM, James O'leary said:

James Earl Jones is still in good health from what I know. Plus showmasters has had guests over age 90 come to uk events in the past so there still a small chance. 

As for Spencer Wilding being Darth Vader, he filmed nearly all of Vaders scenes in rouge one before the film went through major reshoots and thats when Dan came in. So Spencer does deserve atleast some credit for bringing Vader to life in R1

JEJ would be awesome if it happened, but I believe he's had issues with his diabetes recently, and his wife passed away too. If he were to be announced though, I'd jump on a diamond pass instantly!

It's a tough one with Spencer. Various sources say he didn't actually appear in the final film, but some say otherwise. I guess, unless Disney/Lucasfilm confirm it, we're not gonna know for sure

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Collectorbloke said:

Was there an update on his cancellation for Friday on this forum as I could not see it?

i spotted an announcement on Facebook whilst I was in the queue to get in today but check the forum as a priority for updates on guests.

No, there wasn't an update, sorry.

Usually if SM don't make it I keep an eye on social media and update. But today was a little hectic because I was released from hospual and I missed the post about Daniel.