Latest Guest Announcement - TOBY STEPHENS

Yeah, unfortunately that's the only thing to do. Wait and see.

Write the quote down or better print it out, that's what I always do because my handwriting is atrocious. Then bring it with you.

If you manage to wait til the initial rush is over it's usually fine. Either that or go see him first before possible restrictions are put into place.

34 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yeah, unfortunately that's the only thing to do. Wait and see.

Write the quote down or better print it out, that's what I always do because my handwriting is atrocious. Then bring it with you.

If you manage to wait til the initial rush is over it's usually fine. Either that or go see him first before possible restrictions are put into place.

Great! Thx for the tips, will do! :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's Captain Flint! :D

On 24/01/2018 at 10:24 PM, MAGIC MONKEY said:

He's very nice, I got him when he was at the theatre. Any chance of getting his mum as well? For those of you unaware Toby Stephen's mother is none other than Dame Maggie Smith. 

Wait, what? :o Didn't know that!

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

Just recently started watching Black Sails....LOVE him as Flint!

Just purchased my photo-op, they're already up to batch 3 with only 4 batches available! Glad I got one now.

I should really watch it then! Lucky you! :o

• 2 weeks later...

I'd advise buying Toby's photo op now as after Lost in Space is out, I'm sure he'll sell out before the event.

A great actor in Black Sails...please Showmasters also try to get Anna Louise Plowman too :P

Edited by CelticRob

On 4/6/2018 at 9:01 AM, CelticRob said:

I'd advise buying Toby's photo op now as after Lost in Space is out, I'm sure he'll sell out before the event.

A great actor in Black Sails...please Showmasters also try to get Anna Louise Plowman too :P

Can't wait to watch it, he wasn't on my list but if I enjoy he might find his way onto it!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mckee74 said:

Lost in Space Season 2 starts filming in Canada on the 4th of September.

I hope Mr Stephens is very good at remembering his lines and can still have a weekend in London.

Did you forget August existed?

• Like 1