Queen_Sindel    3,342
2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Standard auto rules apply unless otherwise specified straker, so yes, you can get up to 5.  We don't know why they specifically put it for Jason but I think it's to avoid confusion for those who aren't overly familiar with the system.

It was mentioned for Jason because the last big Marvel guest had special rules. ;) Just making sure that no one is thinking "big Comic universe" means "Doctor Strange rules." ;)

Lokinestro    185

Purchased my photo op today! Wanted diamond pass but funds aren't there right now. Can't wait to meet him!

Raylenth    2,761
2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It was mentioned for Jason because the last big Marvel guest had special rules. ;) Just making sure that no one is thinking "big Comic universe" means "Doctor Strange rules." ;)

Er, did he?  I don't recall any :D. As far as I can remember everything was as normal and there's no mention of anything in his announcement post.

Edited by Raylenth

Raylenth    2,761
1 hour ago, Lokinestro said:

Purchased my photo op today! Wanted diamond pass but funds aren't there right now. Can't wait to meet him!

Whispers *upgrade later* 

• Like 1

Queen_Sindel    3,342
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Er, did he?  I don't recall any :D. As far as I can remember everything was as normal and there's no mention of anything in his announcement post.

Not at LFACC, no. I know of at least one person who got worried because of Sherlocked where he wasn't signing in person for all tickets. The event names seem to become a blur when you get really, really excited. 

• Like 1

Really excited that hes coming to LFCC hopefully will be getting a diamond for him if not will have to settle with just a Photo Op.

*claps hands together and jumps up and down like a little kid* Yes, yes, yes!! Woot! :wub: My first Diamond pass . . . when payday finally arrives. (Anyone have a spare winning lottery ticket? :P)

Roon    8

Great guest, hopefully there will be a Vicious cast shot 8x10 that includes everybody, Ian, Derek, Frances, Iwan, Marcia and Phillip. Be a shame to miss the latter two off, especially as Marcia stole the show a lot.

• Like 1

Queen_Sindel    3,342
1 hour ago, Roon said:

Great guest, hopefully there will be a Vicious cast shot 8x10 that includes everybody, Ian, Derek, Frances, Iwan, Marcia and Phillip. Be a shame to miss the latter two off, especially as Marcia stole the show a lot.

We always recommend to bring your own photo if you are looking for something so specific. SM do try to have a variety of photos available, but photos can run out throughout the weekend.

Marie-Loup    99

I’m so happy about this annoucement, one of my dream guests! I bought the Diamond Pass already! :D

Now I have 6 months to decide what I want signed... Might have to buy another autograph. 

Faerie Tanith    1,437

I might potentially be able to attend on Saturday after all this year! So hype! :D I really want to meet Iwan!

• Like 2

Kurdamoni    303
1 hour ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I might potentially be able to attend on Saturday after all this year! So hype! :D I really want to meet Iwan!

Haha and now you will :D