Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Had to share this as I made it and for once I am happy with it.

Porg

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

That’s adorable! :wub:

aporgable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's amazing!!! How on earth did you make such a big 2p coin?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Porg is awesome. I hope he goes to a good home, with an awesome person like he deserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

That Porg is awesome. I hope he goes to a good home, with an awesome person like he deserves.

It's nice of you to think of me. I'll take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

That's amazing!!! How on earth did you make such a big 2p coin?

I have a forge

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

That Porg is awesome. I hope he goes to a good home, with an awesome person like he deserves.

I sent him off to some horrific Orwellian workhouse, I've heard his new family are truly awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I'm having a Porg around for Dinner.... 

 

Nothing beats a nice pulled porg sandwich.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

 

Nothing beats a nice pulled porg sandwich.

It's the way to a Wookie's heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's the way to a Wookie's heart.

When he's not being guilt tripped... :crying:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Raylenth said:

 

I sent him off to some horrific Orwellian workhouse, I've heard his new family are truly awful.

It sounds like a lovely place with magical people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 0:38 PM, Raylenth said:

Had to share this as I made it and for once I am happy with it.

Porg

 

Awe!  So cute! :smile::wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's supercute :)

I have a friend who also does some crafting, she asks how you made it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

It's supercute :)

I have a friend who also does some crafting, she asks how you made it.

I'll message you Mario.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

It's supercute :)

I have a friend who also does some crafting, she asks how you made it.

Voodoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but could you make a Chewie and a Millenium Falcon for them to sit in, an episode 4 Luke and Leia, Bobba Fett episode 5, an Alec Guinness Obi Wan  and a Sarlacc Pitt diorama? That would be impressive :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

but could you make a Chewie and a Millenium Falcon for them to sit in, an episode 4 Luke and Leia, Bobba Fett episode 5, an Alec Guinness Obi Wan  and a Sarlacc Pitt diorama? That would be impressive :D

Errr....no.  My 'crochet to do' list has a few on it and I'm not fast! That sounds like it would make my head explode trying to do all those :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Errr....no.  My 'crochet to do' list has a few on it and I'm not fast! That sounds like it would make my head explode trying to do all those :lol:

 

How about a stop-motion crocheted 'scene-for-scene' recreation of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended editions, obviously), with complete Uruk-hai army at the battle of Helm's deep in particular.

 

Helms-Deep.gif

 

Thanks in advance.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×