Latest Guest Announcement - JASON ISAACS

showmasters

Didn’t get a photo with Jason this weekend but attended at 2 of his panels he did this weekend   the “Discovery Yr1” panel & his solo panel today and he’s such a great very funny guy who told some great stories from his long career ranging from Event Horizon, Harry Potter & of course discovery 

Edited by brooketessmacherfan
  • Like 1

I didn't speak to him for long (oh, how I wish I'd remembered to praise Death of Stalin), but one of the most positive experiences I've had at a convention, and one that made the overnight coach straight from work worthwhile. He seemed genuinely pleased to see a copy of Black Hawk Down, and thanked me for bringing it to be signed. Lovely guy. Or possibly a mirror universe version who's really good at faking it. Wait a minute...

• Like 3

Not enough words to say how grateful I am that Jason Isaacs was booked as guest.  Thank you ever so much.  An absolute dream come true to meet. 

His talk was entertaining and a joy to watch.  Really lovely and genuine to talk to.  He was really blown away when he found out how long I had been trying to meet him for (since Event Horizon).  He was really moved by our conversation and my art gift.  He asked me to meet him again which I have never had another guest do. 

My two photos are awesome.  Couldn't be happier with them.  I managed the quick change between the two photos much to the amusement of the crew and Jason.  

Really over the moon.  Well worth the 21+ years wait.  Thank you ever so much.  I really hope he returns to another event. 

• Like 4