Howard Shore Concert

Elanor_the_Fair

So what did you all think of it? I thought it was absolutely awesome. I got a £6 ticket so I thought my seat was going to be rubbish, but I think it was just as good as anywhere else!

Yeah i had thr cheapest tickets and made it no difference to the sound or view or anything, only problem was the seats were damn uncomfortable. But I loved the whole experience, was a bit weird though, you listen to the music on cd and then there you are with an orchestra playing it. Was weird, well it was for me

Yeah defo, couldn't agree more Vamps..I am actually sad enough to say, that I listened to the soundtracks all the way there and all the way bad...*points at self* Saddo! :lol::P

The seats weren't very 'royal' either, me and Frodos Girl thought they were even worse than movie theatre seats..they were defo less spacious!

If I'm lucky I hope to be able to go see it again at The Royal Albert Hall for my birthday which is five days after Frodo and Bilbo's birthday, which is cool LOL. And hopefully the seats there will be a bit more comfortable!!!!!!.

I tell you something though the music for ROTK some of it I found hard to place, since its been so long since I last saw the film.

If I'm lucky I hope to be able to go see it again at The Royal Albert Hall for my birthday which is five days after Frodo and Bilbo's birthday, which is cool LOL. And hopefully the seats there will be a bit more comfortable!!!!!!.

I tell you something though the music for ROTK some of it I found hard to place, since its been so long since I last saw the film.

Heheh I hope to go too, but it's just raising funds! :lol:

And yeah I know what you mean..esp with ROTK the music progressed pretty quickly and some of the projected images were out of place. Ahh well! Not enough Two towers either..they just zipped through that! Not complaining tho!! :lol:

We were 4th row from the front and it was perfect! I only cried 3 times (which is pretty good I think!). It was amazing, and the audience were great too. I've never clapped so much in my life, and Howard looked really touched. As he should be, the gorgeous genius that he is!

We were 4th row from the front and it was perfect! I only cried 3 times (which is pretty good I think!). It was amazing, and the audience were great too. I've never clapped so much in my life, and Howard looked really touched. As he should be, the gorgeous genius that he is!

Awww you were there tooo! man, sooo many people from this forum went!! :unsure: Gooo Howard! I loved it soo much, he deserved my standing ovation! :blush: What was it like being so close??

Awww you were there tooo! man, sooo many people from this forum went!! :borg: Gooo Howard! I loved it soo much, he deserved my standing ovation! :D What was it like being so close??

It was fantastic to be as close as possible to The Great Man! He was awfully smartly dressed and had tears in his eyes at the end. The boy's choir were amazing. The tracks they sang are some of my faves, so when the first solo for Gandalf's death was done, I very nearly wet myself. But we won't go into that......

Glad you had fun as well, but of course you would have!

Aww he had tears in his eyes!! *sniff* He's the man!! He needs his own thread!! What a dude!! It was soo amazing to experience the vocals along with the orchestreal bits in person!! Simply awe inspiring!!

It was great meeting me Jules :) again and also Faye, Helen and Andy :)

Yeh was my pleasure, good to properly meet you! Send my regards to your family too! :borg:

So who's going to the Royal Albert Hall in September?? B) Clare...whatcha think...gonna go?