Films watched in 2018

Raylenth

Ant Man and The Wasp was the best superhero film for a while. It had a good story, great effects and the humour was the best in any Marvel film. It didn't have the darker tone like some but as a lighter superhero film it worked very well.

I watched Ant-Man and the Wasp last night and totally agree. It was a great movie. SPOILERS IF YOU READ ON

Glad it was set before the events of Infinity War. That would have been too much to try to include. 

Unfriended: Dark Web was a very tense thriller and much better than the first film. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was certainly not disappointed. The ending got a bit far fetched but it was certainly worth watching. 7/10.

Europa Report.  A 'scary' sci fi film where I didn't care a jot if a single character lived or died.  A mediocre film that was a mildly better use of my time than smacking myself in the face with a thick book for an hour and a half but that's about it.

I have been more scared watching an episode of Mr Benn than this film.

42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Europa Report.  A 'scary' sci fi film where I didn't care a jot if a single character lived or died.  A mediocre film that was a mildly better use of my time than smacking myself in the face with a thick book for an hour and a half but that's about it.

I have been more scared watching an episode of Mr Benn than this film.

So you rather liked it then :P

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I often think that. When I watch a film and think it's bad, i always wonder what happened to reviewers who gave it good reviews for the trailer.

Probably written by the interns.

No, as with everything there will be people who liked it.

Edited by Raylenth

Antman and the Wasp - great film, good story - cant wait for the next one

The Festival - very funny but cringy in parts - fun!

Hotel Transylvania 3 - good, fun film

The Meg - good film with questionable acting and story line.

The Darkest Minds - great, enjoyable film. Good acting and not a bad story either.

Ingrid Goes West - I watched the first 15 minutes, then decided it was going to make me sad so I fast forwarded an hour and watched the last 15 minutes. I really liked what I watched though.

The Greasy Strangler - I had to fast forward bits of this too because it was gross. I really liked the whole weirdness of it, then got a bit bored by it, then liked it again by the end.

Sing - You'd have to be a right miserable sod not to like this. Normally I'm annoyed by the modern style of shiny 3d animated films filled with pop songs, but I thought this looked great, and the pop songs were the whole point so I just had to shut up and enjoy it.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - My second watch of this, first on the small screen. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions obviously, but the people who don't like this are wrong. It's really good.