Jump to content
Raylenth

Autographs aquired in 2018

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Nice one @Chris1970!!! Totally jealous!!

Thank you!! Gustaf Skarsgård was there too but not interested in signing :( It happens... :blink: Katheryn was a dream, nice chatty and a big smile.

Edited by Chris1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good year for collecting, while not as diverse as some people, I have had fun over the year. I do have various standalone signings from the likes of John de Lancie, Billy Zane, Robert Picardo, Amy Jo Johnson, Tony Amedola, Karl Urban and Christopher Lambert (on a original cinema poster for The Fortress, gotta love cheese, can dig out photo if you wish to see that)

Expanded my Sons of Anarchy poster with Kenny Johnson, Peter Weller, Tony Curran, Taryn Manning (thanks to @Raylenth) and Charlie Hunnam 

yMO1vzS.jpg

Started a Lost Girl Poster with Paul Amos, Zoie Palmer and Rachel Skarston

MjALe46.jpg

And finally, earlier this year I managed to bag a fair portion of the principle cast of Battlestar Galatica (2004), I only lack Jamie Bamber on this. (yes the black is intentional to avoid breaking rules) 

edOr9wr.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XIII said:

Another good year for collecting, while not as diverse as some people, I have had fun over the year. I do have various standalone signings from the likes of John de Lancie, Billy Zane, Robert Picardo, Amy Jo Johnson, Tony Amedola, Karl Urban and Christopher Lambert (on a original cinema poster for The Fortress, gotta love cheese, can dig out photo if you wish to see that)

Expanded my Sons of Anarchy poster with Kenny Johnson, Peter Weller, Tony Curran, Taryn Manning (thanks to @Raylenth) and Charlie Hunnam 

yMO1vzS.jpg

Started a Lost Girl Poster with Paul Amos, Zoie Palmer and Rachel Skarston

MjALe46.jpg

And finally, earlier this year I managed to bag a fair portion of the principle cast of Battlestar Galatica (2004), I only lack Jamie Bamber on this. (yes the black is intentional to avoid breaking rules) 

edOr9wr.jpg

Show the poster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Show the poster please

Manners cost nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Manners cost nothing.

Pfff, I was on my phone, that was about all I could manage, but it was supposed to have an exclamation mark after it :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Pfff, I was on my phone, that was about all I could manage, but it was supposed to have an exclamation mark after it :P

An exclamation mark is no replacement for politeness young lady.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, natedammit said:

An exclamation mark is no replacement for politeness young lady.

:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrance Dicks (Doctor Who Target novel Talons of Weng-Chiang)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

If we're counting sports autographs I got Brian O'Driscoll's on Friday and a photo with him.

BOD, what a guy. If you touched him, are you now super amazing at rugby? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

BOD, what a guy. If you touched him, are you now super amazing at rugby? 

Yes I learned rugby by osmosis :lol:. He's a super nice guy took photos with about 800 people and did a talk for us. I'm not into rugby much but I really enjoyed the day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Destination Star Trek
TOS: Nichelle Nichols, Walter Koening

TNG: Gates McFadden

DS9: Terry Farrell, Nicole deBoer, Nana Visitor, Rene Auberjonis, Casey Biggs, Chase Masterson

VOY: Jeri Ryan, Martha Hackett, Alice Krige

Other Events

James Masters, Juliet Landau, Brian Thompson, Mark Metcalf, Andrew J Ferchland, Ksenia Solo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

 Keira Knightley

You haven't posted proof. Maybe you should stop trying to better Wrong Name now... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s totally lying. She’s not here.

Next thing you know she’ll post a black squiggle on some black card and try to pass it off as an auto!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oi harassing me when I can't post the pics is mean! 

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Oi harassing me when I can't post the pics mean! 

Uh huh. "Can't"... Very convenient...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Uh huh. "Can't"... Very convenient...

 

Methinks you protest too much Sir, seeing as you have already liked the evidence ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Methinks you protest too much Sir, seeing as you have already liked the evidence ;)

Tis a squiggle! Not good enough! ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pity not in person but still..I waved at the maestro and he waved back before he got in his car.  ^_^ Cardiff, December 10th.

DuFz7M8WwAA5TsK.jpg:large

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×