Autographs aquired in 2018

Raylenth

Another good year for collecting, while not as diverse as some people, I have had fun over the year. I do have various standalone signings from the likes of John de Lancie, Billy Zane, Robert Picardo, Amy Jo Johnson, Tony Amedola, Karl Urban and Christopher Lambert (on a original cinema poster for The Fortress, gotta love cheese, can dig out photo if you wish to see that)

Expanded my Sons of Anarchy poster with Kenny Johnson, Peter Weller, Tony Curran, Taryn Manning (thanks to @Raylenth) and Charlie Hunnam 

yMO1vzS.jpg

Started a Lost Girl Poster with Paul Amos, Zoie Palmer and Rachel Skarston

MjALe46.jpg

And finally, earlier this year I managed to bag a fair portion of the principle cast of Battlestar Galatica (2004), I only lack Jamie Bamber on this. (yes the black is intentional to avoid breaking rules) 

edOr9wr.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, XIII said:

Another good year for collecting, while not as diverse as some people, I have had fun over the year. I do have various standalone signings from the likes of John de Lancie, Billy Zane, Robert Picardo, Amy Jo Johnson, Tony Amedola, Karl Urban and Christopher Lambert (on a original cinema poster for The Fortress, gotta love cheese, can dig out photo if you wish to see that)

Expanded my Sons of Anarchy poster with Kenny Johnson, Peter Weller, Tony Curran, Taryn Manning (thanks to @Raylenth) and Charlie Hunnam 

yMO1vzS.jpg

Started a Lost Girl Poster with Paul Amos, Zoie Palmer and Rachel Skarston

MjALe46.jpg

And finally, earlier this year I managed to bag a fair portion of the principle cast of Battlestar Galatica (2004), I only lack Jamie Bamber on this. (yes the black is intentional to avoid breaking rules) 

edOr9wr.jpg

Show the poster 

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

BOD, what a guy. If you touched him, are you now super amazing at rugby? 

Yes I learned rugby by osmosis :lol:. He's a super nice guy took photos with about 800 people and did a talk for us. I'm not into rugby much but I really enjoyed the day.

• Like 1

Destination Star Trek
TOS: Nichelle Nichols, Walter Koening

TNG: Gates McFadden

DS9: Terry Farrell, Nicole deBoer, Nana Visitor, Rene Auberjonis, Casey Biggs, Chase Masterson

VOY: Jeri Ryan, Martha Hackett, Alice Krige

Other Events

James Masters, Juliet Landau, Brian Thompson, Mark Metcalf, Andrew J Ferchland, Ksenia Solo

• Like 2