Autographs aquired in 2018

Raylenth

8 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Nolan North and Richard McGonagle... this isn't even for me, it's a gift from my brother heh...

I suspect that photo may break forum rules due to the name of the con being visible in background. Just don't be alarmed if it suddenly disappears.

20 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Nolan North and Richard McGonagle... this isn't even for me, it's a gift for my brother heh...

Morning Mayhem, can you please remove the photo until you can edit it, you are breaking the forum rules and if it stays up you will be emailed by the moderators and they may remove it for you.

Edited by Raylenth

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Morning Mayhem, can you please remove the photo until you can edit it, you are breaking the forum rules and if it stays up you will be emailed by the moderators and they may remove it for you.

Point to ask then, the name of the show is not visible in the photo now I've cropped it (may need to refresh cache). However you can see sponsor names who were sponsoring the show, but they have nothing to do with the show itself. Is that not allowed either? If so, I wasn't aware that NO corporate names are allowed to be shown.

7 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Point to ask then, the name of the show is not visible in the photo now I've cropped it (may need to refresh cache). However you can see sponsor names who were sponsoring the show, but they have nothing to do with the show itself. Is that not allowed either? If so, I wasn't aware that NO corporate names are allowed to be shown.

The name you can see aren't just sponsors, they OWN the show, so it is a rival company to SM.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

the name is still visible, it's the equivalent of having Showmasters on a backdrop of a photo taken at LFCC.  It's the name of a rival company so it needs to go.

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

The name you can see aren't just sponsors, they OWN the show, so it is a rival company to SM.

Sorry, didn't realise, first time I'd been to that particular show, and having gone and looked things up... yep...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

As a collector of signed drumsticks, predominantly from rock/metal drummers, I pretty much obtained one of my holy grails recently when I met and got a stick signed by Joey Jordison:

20181031-112145.jpg

This one is a big deal for me.

I have no idea who that is but as I can appreciate holy grail auto's I am happy for you :laugh:

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I have no idea who that is but as I can appreciate holy grail auto's I am happy for you :laugh:

He was the drummer for Slipknot (up until their last album anyway). I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea - I wouldn't claim to be a massive fan myself - but back at his peak (he's had physical issues the last few years) this guy was one of the best drummers in the world, let alone his genre. 

i r happy 

• Like 2