Autographs aquired in 2018

Raylenth

25 minutes ago, fissijo said:

And Danny John Jules. (On my ticket for the motorsports event we saw him at! Ashamed at our fellow bike fans who were asking us who he was!)

I too have met Danny at a motorbike race. It was a brief encounter though, as I literally bumped into him whilst walking around. We had a small chat (sadly I didn't have time to get an autograph) and then he went on his way. :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I too have met Danny at a motorbike race. It was a brief encounter though, as I literally bumped into him whilst walking around. We had a small chat and then he went on his way. :D

We were autograph hunting at the back of the stage where riders were being interviewed - he was the other side of the barrier getting pictures with the riders! (and occasionally coming over to show the gang of us assembled barrier dwellers the pictures!).  I just resisted referring to Julian Ryder (commentator) as "the bus driver from Red Dwarf" to the fellow fans as well! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I'm infinitely jealous of that one. :D

And well done I'm getting so many others as well. That Back To The Future poster sounds amazing.

Thank you very much! Problem is, now I've caught the bug. I need ALL my BTTF merch signed. :D I suspect @Wrong Name is exactly the same with Ghostbusters and @Raylenth with Benedict Cumberbatch. :lol:

Which reminds me, thanks again Sam for your advice on how to store and preserve the autos, think I'm all sorted now. ^_^  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Radio_Jim said:

Thank you very much! Problem is, now I've caught the bug. I need ALL my BTTF merch signed. :D I suspect @Wrong Name is exactly the same with Ghostbusters and @Raylenth with Benedict Cumberbatch. :lol:

Which reminds me, thanks again Sam for your advice on how to store and preserve the autos, think I'm all sorted now. ^_^  

Kind of?  Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Radio_Jim said:

No worries. If only it was just limited to Ghostbusters!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

I went to

Hi Brooke, please remember you cannot post names/locations of other non Showmasters events.  It's fine to post the pictures if you cover up the logo's.  If you can't do that you can say who you got auto's from but again, not where.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Was he just signing his book? Or did you see other things? May grab him again next week :-)

The books were all pre-signed (although I saw him signing them through the window when I was in the queue!) so I didn’t get to meet him at all. I didn’t hang around after to try and get him to sign anyone else as he had a lot of people in the Vip bar so would probably have been there for a while.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

The books were all pre-signed (although I saw him signing them through the window when I was in the queue!) so I didn’t get to meet him at all. I didn’t hang around after to try and get him to sign anyone else as he had a lot of people in the Vip bar so would probably have been there for a while.

Thanks :-) nice to see the books were pre signed, good for anyone who couldnt stay back.

Met him after a show a few years ago, sadly the poor guy was swamped by autograph dealers. So hard to get a photo with him sadly. They ruin it for everyone, but hr signed my dvd so still good.

May try him next week then :-D