Autographs aquired in 2018

Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, brooketessmacherfan said:

That’s good that it’s ok to post. 

I didn’t buy it from a shop.  I got it from Toni herself 2 days ago as she was wrestling in a show in Prestwich, Greater Manchester about 30min from me.

Had a photo with Toni as well after she signed the photo 

Good thing you got her while you can. It shouldn't be long before she's stateside permanently.

1 hour ago, minchb said:

I'd never intend on doing such a thing! :P

Also surprised I haven't bumped into you lately!

I've not been out for a while as there's not been anyone in theatre world that has interested me, and I don't have your insider knowledge to get a lot of these other ones! 

Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson and Tom Wilson all signed my DeLorean poster. :thumbup:

I have also acquired autos from:

Sonny Strait, Eric Vale & Chris Sabat (all on my One Piece poster. 6 more straw hat pirates to go!) 

Tara Strong (Batgirl/Harley Quinn 8x10) 

David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid 8x10)

Rob Paulson (Animaniacs 8x10)

Maurice LeMarche (Futurama 8x10)

Jeff Goldblum (on my Jurassic Park poster)

Wallace Shaun (Toy Story 8x10)

Cary Elwes (Princess Pride 8x10)

That will most likely be my lot for 2018 but you never know what can happen over the last few months. :laugh:

• Like 7

As always a whole bunch of motorsports sorts who would be of little interest to most but believe me have given me a LOT of joy these past few weekends. (couple of F1 champions, some MotoGP race winners)

And Danny John Jules. (On my ticket for the motorsports event we saw him at! Ashamed at our fellow bike fans who were asking us who he was!)

• Like 2