Autographs aquired in 2018

Raylenth

It was fun reading about everyone's acquisitions in 2017 so I thought it would be good to have one for this year as well.

The only caveat is obviously don't mention the name of other events if that's were you got them!

• 2 weeks later...

It counts, as it's been signed at the bottom, but won a competition with a band called The Nearly Deads, getting the lyrics for their track My Evil Ways handwritten by the frontwoman with a wee note with it! ^_^

The Nearly Deads prize

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It counts, as it's been signed at the bottom, but won a competition with a band called The Nearly Deads, getting the lyrics for their track My Evil Ways handwritten but the frontwoman with a wee note with it! ^_^

The Nearly Deads prize

And a totally unique piece to boot!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wjbleming said:

It counts, as it's been signed at the bottom, but won a competition with a band called The Nearly Deads, getting the lyrics for their track My Evil Ways handwritten but the frontwoman with a wee note with it! ^_^

The Nearly Deads prize

It counts because it is handwritten and whilst the definition of an autograph has come to be regarded as someone's signature, the original definition is that anything handwritten is an example of someone's autograph. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far this year have managed to get autographs from; Norman Reedus, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Irone Singleton, Robert Kirkman and Jon Bernthal.  All of these are on the 5 inch McFarlane Walking Dead figures... I could have got a few more done but I don't really like the ones which they made based on the comic figures (like their king Ezekiel and Jesus), so waiting for the new series of figures to come out...  Hopefully soon - I'm sure I saw a preview of one for Jesus but couldn't remember when it was coming out!

Now also got (on 5 inch McFarlane Walking Dead figures) Michael Rooker, Greg Nicotero, Laurie Holden and Scott Wilson, as well as an official Funko pop signed by Bruce Campbell and a custom pop (as well as a photo) signed by Eugene Clark

Edited by gecko-markus

13 minutes ago, gecko-markus said:

Now also got (on 5 inch McFarlane Walking Dead figures) Michael Rooker, Greg Nicotero, Laurie Holden and Scott Wilson, as well as an official Funko pop signed by Bruce Campbell and a custom pop (as well as a photo) signed by Eugene Clark

Well I've no idea where you were over the weekend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Well I've no idea where you were over the weekend.

LOL, lets just say that where ever I may have been, made me appreciate showmasters all the more... lfcc should be thoroughly applauded for their organisation on show days!

• Like 1

I’ve got an autograph from Matt Lucas and James Mackenzie so far this year. The James Mackenzie one I got in person at a convention, the Matt Lucas one I found a signed copy of his new autobiography in a local bookshop.

• 2 weeks later...

So far this year:

Jennifer Saunders, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Holland, Ciarin Hinds, Ralph Ineson, Timothée Chamalet, Toby Jones, Carey Mulligan and Domhnall Gleeson.

Edited by minchb
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, minchb said:

So far this year:

Jennifer Saunders, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Holland, Ciarin Hinds, Ralph Ineson, Timothée Chamalet, Toby Jones, Carey Mulligan and Domhnall Gleeson.

No idea why I'm surprised but wow, and yay!