Latest Sports Guest Announcement - PHIL 'THE POWER' TAYLOR

showmasters

50 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Didn't even see that :D

Lemme guess, you were "busy"? ;)

35 minutes ago, mlong said:

My signature never was an issue to SM.. A lot of the cons are supported by showmasters, which i am glad of !! (No one of the mods ever contacted me, that this is an issue).

Your signature's probably just never been noticed by the mods, and they can't edit your signature like they can with posts. :smile:

What is the general situation with a sports guest, in terms of what is available at the table? 

Do they tend to just have photos, or being as they charge different things per item, do they also likely have sporting items (in this case Darts, boxers having gloves available for purchase, for ex.)?  or if people want a sporting item signed do you have to source & purchase yourself?

6 hours ago, Mr Brownstone said:

What is the general situation with a sports guest, in terms of what is available at the table? 

Do they tend to just have photos, or being as they charge different things per item, do they also likely have sporting items (in this case Darts, boxers having gloves available for purchase, for ex.)?  or if people want a sporting item signed do you have to source & purchase yourself?

Not at the table - but there's usually gloves etc. sold separately in the Sports Area.