Latest Sports Guest Announcement - PHIL 'THE POWER' TAYLOR

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Sports Announcement - Phil 'The Power' Taylor

Appearing: Saturday 10am - 3pm

Autograph: £20/£30

Photo Shoot: £20

Phil Taylor is widely regarded as the greatest darts player of all time, having won 216 professional tournaments, which include 83 major titles and a record 16 World Championships. He won eight consecutive World Championships from 1995 to 2002 and reached 14 consecutive finals from 1994 to 2007 (both records).

Phil-Taylor-forum.jpg

4 hours ago, BasVegas13 said:

Great guest.  Any chance of Eric Bristow or Dennis Priestley?

I would like to hope (schedules permitting) that they try to get as many former world champs there as possible. Can you imagine every PDC champ from 1994 onwards being there??

Sadly CM is the same weekend as the World Cup of darts so it probably rules out van Barneveld, van Gerwen, Anderson and possibly Part/Lewis...leaving Priestley as a possible...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, englishjim said:

Can you tell me what the two prices are for his autograph mean? Thanks.

First price photos, posters etc. Second price non-flat items like shirts, or I don't know if anyone would try but a dart (or in case of a footballer a football for example or a billiard cue for one of the snooker players).

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Pardon the football person for not knowing there's a difference in cues in billiard and snooker. Most Germans wouldn't even know there's a difference between billiard and snooker! :P

There is a difference in both length and girth. Not that either is important, of course.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

First price photos, posters etc. Second price non-flat items like shirts, or I don't know if anyone would try but a dart (or in case of a footballer a football for example or a billiard cue for one of the snooker players).

I get you. So the higher price would be for things like a dart board. That's great, thanks for the reply.

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, mlong said:

Hi mlong, just an fyi but you are breaking a ton of rules by selling your ticket and advertising it here.  The t's&c's you agreed to when you purchased the tickets state they are non transferable I'm afraid, and selling them on the forum is a big no no.

Edited by Raylenth

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi mlong, just an fyi but you are breaking a ton of rules by selling your ticket and advertising it here.  The t's&c's you agreed to when you purchased the tickets state they are non transferable I'm afraid, and selling them on the forum is a big no no.

Thanks for your Information. If i remember correctly, ticket transfers via Ticketswap were tolerated in the past. Otherwise a mod can delete my post 

1 minute ago, mlong said:

Thanks for your Information. If i remember correctly, ticket transfers via Ticketswap were tolerated in the past. Otherwise a mod can delete my post 

Also, mlong, sorry for being a pain in the rear, but there's a few non SM cons mentioned in your signature. It's against the forum rules to mention non SM cons, so ya might want to edit them out, mate. :smile:

8 minutes ago, mlong said:

I many well be wrong but as far as I am aware no ticket swaps are permitted.  You can edit your post and just remove the typing.  I don't think you can leave it blank so just put 'deleted' or something similar

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Also, mlong, sorry for being a pain in the rear, but there's a few non SM cons mentioned in your signature. It's against the forum rules to mention non SM cons, so ya might want to edit them out, mate. :smile:

Didn't even see that :D

Thanks guys for your support. In the general chat i find nothing about ticketswap. So i wait for a mod to delete my post.

My signature never was an issue to SM.. A lot of the cons are supported by showmasters, which i am glad of !! (No one of the mods ever contacted me, that this is an issue).

Edited by mlong