Natalie Mendoza at a Showmasters Event

Diamond007

she did do a Showmasters event-the last Cardiff one! and shauna macdonald was at the last glasgow event. 

Now, The Descent, is a horror film and if u want horror/ this film's 'cast' u probably want to keep an eye on the Collectormania and London events, and as much as Showmasters have been implanting horror guests throughout the last year it seems although they are trying there utmost hardest to promote the horror genre apparently what i have heard it hasn't been working. But do keep suggesting it, although they may be unlikely to pop up at a regional event someone may pop up now and then-but ur best bet is to keep a close eye on Collectormania and London event. 

personally i don't know the film very well but some of the cast i'd be happy to meet such as Natalie because they've been in other stuff I like-Natalie for example was in Moulin Rouge!!

The problem may be that The Descent isn't that well known (I only discovered it in mid 2017 by chance!), and none but the most die hard fans will have heard of the cast, generally speaking. It is a brilliant horror film, and it is a pity it hasn't had more recognition to the masses.

• 1 month later...