Cosplay Guest Announcement - KAMUI COSPLAY

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Cosplay Guest Announcement - Kamui Cosplay

We are very pleased to announce our first Cosplay Guest, Kamui Cosplay, appearing Saturday and Sunday and taking part in a photo shoot, tickets on sale now!

Photo Shoot: £10

Svetlana Quindt (AKA Kamui Cosplay) is an acclaimed costume designer, author and cosplayer from Germany. With over 14 years of experience and a never ending desire to start the next big project she has already created many award winning costumes and lately published a hugely popular series of cosplay instructional books that have become the entry point for many Cosplay newcomers worldwide. Even though she now tours all over the world at international conventions she loves nothing more than to support newcomers as well as veterans in creating their big dream costumes.

Kamui-Cosplay-1.jpg
Photographer: Benjamin Schwarz www.kamuicosplay.com 

Kamui-Cosplay-2.jpg
Photographer - Darshelle Stevens www.darshellestevens.com

Kamui-Cosplay-3.jpg
Photographer: Benjamin Schwarz www.kamuicosplay.com 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been following Kamui on FB and instagram for ages and I'M NOT EVEN A COSPLAYER! That's how insanely awesome she is, her work appeals to everyone. I love seeing how she makes her costumes (her work with lighting in her weapons and armour is amazing). If anyone could motivate me to actually attempt to start making a cosplay costume, if would be her. I'll definitely be buying some of her books if she has them with her.