Latest Guest Announcement - RORY McCANN

showmasters

I see that the diamond pass price is higher than the combined price of the autograph and photo. I know that's to guarantee you'll receive them both, but if I buy a photo separately and the guest is too busy on the day, do you receive a refund? Or is it a gamble to buy the photo or autograph individually? 

5 hours ago, Xenomorph said:

I see that the diamond pass price is higher than the combined price of the autograph and photo. I know that's to guarantee you'll receive them both, but if I buy a photo separately and the guest is too busy on the day, do you receive a refund? Or is it a gamble to buy the photo or autograph individually? 

If you buy a photo ticket you are (providing you are in the right place at the right time) guaranteed a photo, the uncertain part is the autograph, it depends on a number of factors how many autographs a guest can do in a day and so the only way to guarantee getting one is the Diamond Pass.

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:58 AM, Xenomorph said:

Basically. With the Diamond Pass, you can jump in the auto queue whenever you want. You automatically skip the whole virtual queue shenanigans. Therefore it is guaranteed, as long as you go there whilst he is at the desk. If you keep going back whilst he's away (photo sessions, Q&A, lunch etc) and can't be bothered to wait for him etc, it's king of your own fault. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:
5 hours ago, only_jay said:

Looks like his diamonds are gone for Saturday! I best get mine for Sunday.

Omg already? :blink:

It's possible more Saturday photo DPs would be added. I think someone else was briefly showing as sold out for a day, but then more were added to the shop.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, taz101 said:

Question

i want to get a GOT poster signed by the ten guests here

how do you ask them to sign in a way it allows space for all the others? 

Yup, just ask and tell them that you are collecting multiple signatures ;) That should be fine.

9 hours ago, taz101 said:

Question

i want to get a GOT poster signed by the ten guests here

how do you ask them to sign in a way it allows space for all the others? 

Free tip: Whilst they have probably signed hundreds of posters and would do it anyway, it's always worth requesting to have the character name added as well. Makes it a lot easier to look back on and remember who is who!

2 hours ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

It’s easy, you just tell them that’s what you’re doing and they’ll probably ask you where about you want them to sign 

Yes, do what Wrong calls an Idiot's guide, have a post it with SIGN HERE and an arrow and stick it next to where you want them to sign and adjust for the next guest

25 minutes ago, tompain100 said:

Free tip: Whilst they have probably signed hundreds of posters and would do it anyway, it's always worth requesting to have the character name added as well. Makes it a lot easier to look back on and remember who is who!

Make sure you are specific.  When getting a SOA auto on a friend's multi signed recently I said 'can you sign your characters name please' and she did.  But that was it.  I then had to add 'and your signature please' :lol:

• Haha 2