Clegane - Game of Thrones - Sandor 'The Hound'
Michael Armstrong - Hot Fuzz
Tennyson Torch - xXx: Return of Xander Cage
Belo - Clash of the Titans

Rory-McCann-1.jpg

Rory-McCann-2.jpg

Rory-McCann-3.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0564920/

I guessed correctly on Wednesday in a post with my initial 3 guesses for the announcement. :clap:B) 'Rory McCann would be another cool 'big' guest as well.' Because I got both him and Jason Momoa right do I get a prize? :P Personally, I think I deserve a free gold pass.

But seriously, very happy with this announcement. Glad that his auto is below the £60 region that other GoT guests charged last year. It would be excellent if you could get Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Gwendoline Christie or Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson to go with him.

He's already a good pairing with Paul Kaye-I know more members of the 'Beyond the Wall' group would be popular! Tormund and Beric would be good. 

Thanks, Showmasters! Keep the main GoT cast members coming. 

• Thanks 1

I apologize if I've asked this before or if it's been asked here in general, but I'm dim and I know I've heard different answers to this question in the past so just to clarify... what's the rule regarding multiple autographs? I want to meet him and get his autograph, and I can justify £50 if I save, but my best friend is a huge Sandor Clegane fan and I want to surprise him with Rory's autograph if possible, however I don't know if I can blow £100 on a single person's autograph. It's 7 months away so if need be I can save up, that's fine, but some people have told me you can pay once and get up to five autographs, others have told me that you have to pay for each individual autograph. So I'm confused.

TL;DR: for two autographs, would I be paying £50 or £100?

4 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I apologize if I've asked this before or if it's been asked here in general, but I'm dim and I know I've heard different answers to this question in the past so just to clarify... what's the rule regarding multiple autographs? I want to meet him and get his autograph, and I can justify £50 if I save, but my best friend is a huge Sandor Clegane fan and I want to surprise him with Rory's autograph if possible, however I don't know if I can blow £100 on a single person's autograph. It's 7 months away so if need be I can save up, that's fine, but some people have told me you can pay once and get up to five autographs, others have told me that you have to pay for each individual autograph. So I'm confused.

Price per auto Tanith - 1 auto £50, 2 items signed £100 and so on.  Anyone who says you pay the stated price, in this case £50 but can have 5 auto's for that is so wrong you have permission to shout it in their face.

5 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

It's £50 per autograph.

If you want 1 it'll be £50. 2 will be £100. 3 will be £150... etc. 

7 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

£100. :smile:

EDIT: Should've known there was a second page with 2 answers! <_<

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1