Friday Entry Ticket

ajknight1972

25 minutes ago, Iceman71 said:

Not everybody works Monday to Friday. This isn't any good for people that are working the weekend and can only go on the Friday.

:no::no:

Friday is only a half day anyway so I don't know what will actually be happening then, but it's not unusual.  Unfortunately like with everything they can't cater for everyone.

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Friday is only a half day anyway so I don't know what will actually be happening then, but it's not unusual.  Unfortunately like with everything they can't cater for everyone.

Is still open for six hours and are still doing photo shoots and signings so why not an entry ticket for Friday?

Not good enough in my opinion

• Like 1

Just now, Iceman71 said:

Is still open for six hours and are still doing photo shoots and signings so why not an entry ticket for Friday?

Not good enough in my opinion

That's what I meant, I wasn't sure if they were doing that stuff on Friday as well or if it was more just a general 'we're open and you can look round' kind of thing.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:35 PM, Raylenth said:

Day tickets are only available for Saturday and Sunday AJ, so there won't be any pay on the door for Friday only.  if you want to go Friday you need to have either a Weekend ticket or a package ticket.

Ah OK, thanks for replying. I'll try and sweet talk my boss into a day off Saturday then so I can justify a package or weekend ticket, lucky he's a bit of a geek too and loves seeing pictures of these events.

28 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

Ah OK, thanks for replying. I'll try and sweet talk my boss into a day off Saturday then so I can justify a package or weekend ticket, lucky he's a bit of a geek too and loves seeing pictures of these events.

Good luck and I hope you get to go.  Maybe make it sweeter and offer to get him an auto :lol: