Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

showmasters

I have a HUGE question lol (hence why I put huge in caps XD).

I'm excited to get Christopher Lambert's autograph, however, I know with the line, it'll be diamond pass first, then gold, then regular passes (those whom didn't buy either diamond or gold), but because I'm disabled, I will have a wristband to say that I am on, I am unable to stand in a line, would I be able to get Christopher's autograph IF I didn't buy a diamond or gold pass?

1 hour ago, Namine said:

I'm excited to get Christopher Lambert's autograph, however, I know with the line, it'll be diamond pass first, then gold, then regular passes (those whom didn't buy either diamond or gold), but because I'm disabled, I will have a wristband to say that I am on, I am unable to stand in a line, would I be able to get Christopher's autograph IF I didn't buy a diamond or gold pass?

I think that you would have to wait until he has gone to VQ's (if he reaches VQ's) and then you can go show your disabled pass to the crew.  I am not 100% (maybe 98%!) but don't think it allows you to the front with Diamond guests whilst they are still only calling diamond pass holders as you are only guaranteed their auto if you have a diamond pass.  So I think you will just need to go about the event as you usually would and check back as you can to see where they have got to.  Obviously the mods will weigh in when they see this but that's the way I see it.  

Remember that gold pass holders do not get any priority with Diamond pass guests as they have to get a VQ for them like everyone else, therefore access to Diamond guests is Diamond pass holders, then everyone else as per usual VQ rules.

Edited by Raylenth

On 16.12.2017 at 6:58 PM, Namine said:

Please direct such questions to the extrahelp e-mail address you are familiar with. If you had a pass at LFACC already it will be done the same way at this show.

41 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Please direct such questions to the extrahelp e-mail address you are familiar with. If you had a pass at LFACC already it will be done the same way at this show.

Will do.  What is the email address?

Edited by Namine

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm what the costume for the green screen shoot will be, either the Scottish highlander costume or Russell Nash trench coat look

need to know to decide what pose I’m thinking of doing in my Plissken cosplay with him

4 hours ago, kittkarr said:

Can anyone confirm what the costume for the green screen shoot will be, either the Scottish highlander costume or Russell Nash trench coat look

need to know to decide what pose I’m thinking of doing in my Plissken cosplay with him

Unfortunately there has not been an official word yet. For practical reasons I expect the trenchcoat look, but that is my opinion and not confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, I'm so conflicted. It's my first time going to a Con of this size and am flying over from  Northern Ireland just to attend. 

I really want to meet Christopher Lambert and would consider it a wasted trip if I didn't get to... 

I would buy the Diamond Pass but would prefer to do the green screen or cast group photo instead of the standard. 

What would I be best doing? I'll be there early on the Saturday so would be better doing the virtual queue for an autograph and book the photo shoot separately? Is the talk only for Diamond Pass and Gold Pass holders? 

Any and all advice gratefully accepted! 

Thanks, Michael. 

Edited by mikewillbell
Typo

6 minutes ago, mikewillbell said:

Ahh, I'm so conflicted. It's my first time going to a Con of this size and am flying over from  Northern Ireland just to attend. 

I really want to meet Christopher Lambert and would consider it a wasted trip if I didn't get to... 

I would buy the Diamond Pass but would prefer to do the green screen or cast group photo instead of the standard. 

What would I be best doing? I'll be there early on the Saturday so would be better doing the virtual queue for an autograph and book the photo shoot separately? Is the talk only for Diamond Pass and Gold Pass holders? 

Any and all advice gratefully accepted! 

Thanks, Michael. 

It's up to yourself, really, Michael. You could risk the Virtual Queue. As you said, you're getting there early so you should head straight for Chris' table to get his VQ ticket so you'd stand a fair chance I think. Alternatively, you could get the Diamond and purchase the green screen separately to get everything.

And yeah, the talk is the Diamond Pass talk so it'd be just for the Diamond Pass holders from what I gather. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

3 hours ago, wjbleming said:

And yeah, the talk is the Diamond Pass talk so it'd be just for the Diamond Pass holders from what I gather. :smile:

Is it?  That's the first time I've heard of that.  Auto's on a rare occasion yes, and specific guest/prop shoots but I've never seen that with a talk.  :huh:

There are tickets for the Christopher Lambert Diamond pass talk available in the shop at £10 each so I'd say it's open to everyone as usual.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Is it?  That's the first time I've heard of that.  Auto's on a rare occasion yes, and specific guest/prop shoots but I've never seen that with a talk.  :huh:

There are tickets for the Christopher Lambert Diamond pass talk available in the shop at £10 each so I'd say it's open to everyone as usual.

I stand corrected then. It mentioned Diamond Talk at the top of this thread so I assumed it was only for DP holders.

Thanks for clarifying, Raylenth. :smile:

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I stand corrected then. It mentioned Diamond Talk at the top of this thread so I assumed it was only for DP holders.

Thanks for clarifying, Raylenth. :smile:

Heck, with some of the wording changes this year, I could just as easily be wrong.