Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back - Boba Fett

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi - Boba Fett

Octopussy - Smithers

Doctor Who (TV Series) - Hal / Tor

Jeremy-Bulloch-2018-1.jpg

Jeremy-Bulloch-2018-2.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0120116/

15 hours ago, Khalessi Kate said:

He was also in the eighties tv series Robin of Sherwood as Edward of Wickham. I took a picture of him as Edward to sign last year and he said people don’t bring him (or don’t realise he was in it) Robin of Sherwood items to sign. 

It's hard to find good Edward pictures unfortunately, that may be part of the issue.

Lovely guy, met him at London last year in the Boba Fett costume. Got him to sign the photo at Cardiff in September. Didn't realise he gave the proceeds of the costume shoot to charity as he told me how much they had raised from that shoot. At Cardiff he ended up comparing my photo with the official Boba Fett photo as he was wanted to see if the costume was on right and matched. Really sweet guy.

Robin of Sherwood was also filmed near my house and I can still remember the sunny summer evenings spent watching them film it. Great memories.

Jeff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...

Just found out that Jeremy has sadly announced his retirement from the convention circuit:

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/08/06/star-wars-boba-fett-actor-jeremy-bulloch-retires/

He really is a true gentleman. I met him at Showmasters London Spring convention about 3 years ago and he got up from his seat to shake my hand when I arrived at his desk after queuing for a while - not sure why but maybe because I am old enough to have seen "Return of the Jedi" in the cinema on its original release. He was also very complimentary to the young lad behind him who was in cosplay as Han Solo saying to him,

"Its Han Solo".

I met him again a year later to sign my "Return of the Jedi" poster and I told him that the signed photo I gave to my friend made my friend very happy and Jeremy was really happy to hear that.

May I wish Jeremy a happy retirement and may the Force be with him.

On 13/08/2018 at 12:17 PM, Chris C said:

Just found out that Jeremy has sadly announced his retirement from the convention circuit:

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2018/08/06/star-wars-boba-fett-actor-jeremy-bulloch-retires/

He really is a true gentleman. I met him at Showmasters London Spring convention about 3 years ago and he got up from his seat to shake my hand when I arrived at his desk after queuing for a while - not sure why but maybe because I am old enough to have seen "Return of the Jedi" in the cinema on its original release. He was also very complimentary to the young lad behind him who was in cosplay as Han Solo saying to him,

"Its Han Solo".

I met him again a year later to sign my "Return of the Jedi" poster and I told him that the signed photo I gave to my friend made my friend very happy and Jeremy was really happy to hear that.

May I wish Jeremy a happy retirement and may the Force be with him.

There is a thread discussing this that you might want to check out.