Latest Guest Announcement - COLIN BAKER

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Colin Baker

Appearing: Saturday

Autograph: £15

Photo Shoot: £15

Photo Shoot with TARDIS console: £25

Bonnie Langford, Colin Baker on TARDIS Photo Shoot Price: £35  (Sunday ONLY)

Colin Baker, Paul McGann and David Bradley Photo Shoot Price: £80 (Saturday & Sunday ONLY)

The 6th Doctor - Doctor Who

Colin-Baker-2018-1.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048346

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Do you think it's possible to upgrade my photo op to a group photo with McCoy and McGann?

Email the shop Bat as they are the only ones who can authorise it, give them your order number for your Colin solo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've been looking back through my photo collection, and I've only just noticed that I only have Colin Baker in group photos! I shall be correcting that this year, as I have bought a standard photo with him.:thumbup:

Oh, shame on you! :D He is such a nice guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I know! I've always had such great interactions with him when I get autographs (which I have done 3 times). Well at least my mistake shall be amended this time around .:D

Oh, he is so lovely indeed! We had a very nice chat, when I met him in Germany back in 2016, I believe... A little bit out of topic, but I also met Peter Purves then and he was one of the nicest and most chatty guests I've ever met. We started talking about Doctor Who and ended up talking about football! :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've been looking back through my photo collection, and I've only just noticed that I only have Colin Baker in group photos! I shall be correcting that this year, as I have bought a standard photo with him.:thumbup:

Awkward, I’ve been just considering getting a group photo with Colin instead of a regular photo :lol::P Reason is because a multi-Doctor shoot feels more special to me, and because having booked quite a few photos and DPs already I’m starting to be wary of overlaps with other activities :unsure: