showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

Darn I was hoping the delay was because he was gonna do the Freddy make up shoot again, only London I missed, oh well, Robert is still a joy to meet, actually one of the nicest guests I have ever met.. x

12 minutes ago, Hanklily said:

Darn I was hoping the delay was because he was gonna do the Freddy make up shoot again, only London I missed, oh well, Robert is still a joy to meet, actually one of the nicest guests I have ever met.. x

Doubt he'd be doing the make up again unfortunately, Hanklily, it took far too long at his LFCC appearance. Ended up not doing a lot of autos at the time.

5 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Doubt he'd be doing the make up again unfortunately, Hanklily, it took far too long at his LFCC appearance. Ended up not doing a lot of autos at the time.

Yeah, my brother was at his last appearance as Freddy, Jamie.. I was away :angry: frees up the money for others, cheers. X

I can’t wait to meet Robert again!! Last time I met him in Exeter and had him sign my back and tattooed it on. I was halfway through a full back piece of horror and want to show him the finished piece! 

This might be worth a visit just for his auto as i had his diamond pass for LFCC that time he did the make up shoot. None of us got auto's that day due to the hours it took to apply the make up. We were given £25 vouchers which went to other things but now i can finally get the auto completed. :) Thank you SM