Freddy Krueger - Nightmare on Elm Street series

Robert-Englund-2018-1.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Interesting to see he is not a diamond this time

He wasn't a diamond in Belfast in 2016 either, mate. :smile: 

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

I think he was only Diamond that one time in London because he was doing the Freddy Kruger make up shoot.

I'm absolutely chuffed to see Robert back as I can finally get my picture with him from that shoot signed. Robert us without a doubt one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to meet at a con. 

He's tempting, might have to wait as see prices though 

Happy for this announcement, had to miss my first chance to meet him a few years back due to an illness, 2nd time the all event got cancelled, so hopefully third time is a charm for me

Oooh nice, starting to look like I may be making a trip to Birmingham....now I gotta get a Freddy Krueger cosplay sorted (been in the cards for awhile)

Seen his name pop up as a guest quite a few times now and each time I end up not meeting him which I then later regret lol So really happy he is returning once again and I will hopefully make more of an effort to meet him this time. Great guest!

Fantastic waiting long time to meet him have a lot of stuff for him to sign

Absolutely brilliant... Been wanting to meet Robert for a million reasons. Mainly Elm Street and "V". So glad he is attending. Hey... how about getting Lisa Wilcox for Elm Street 4's 30th anniversary reunion along with other cast members. Wow... how good would that be ;)

47 minutes ago, chief brody said:

I think usually for photos he has his glove with him. Will this be the case this time? 

The chances are pretty high but Showmasters would be able to confirm nearer the time.

1 hour ago, kittkarr said:

When will the photo prices be confirmed :)

As soon as possible.

With the current fire situation in California some things take a bit longer because people living and working there have the fires to worry about right now.

On 29/11/2017 at 10:33 PM, LSM said:

I think he was only Diamond that one time in London because he was doing the Freddy Kruger make up shoot.

I'm absolutely chuffed to see Robert back as I can finally get my picture with him from that shoot signed. Robert us without a doubt one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure to meet at a con. 

Agreed. Met him in MK years ago.

Just a gentle reminder: please post guest suggestions in the respective threads or the guest suggestion forum, and not in other guest announcements.

Darn I was hoping the delay was because he was gonna do the Freddy make up shoot again, only London I missed, oh well, Robert is still a joy to meet, actually one of the nicest guests I have ever met.. x