Latest Guest Announcement - JASON MOMOA

showmasters

Hey guys :) this is going to be my first con so I was wondering if any of you would be so kind to set a couple of things straight for me. I don't have a ticket for the photoshoot (Love you Jason but I can't afford it :unsure:) so I was wondering if it would still be possible to see him tomorrow. Also I was reading in the FAQ that if I queu with someone who has the ticket I can get closer (without of course getting photoshoot or autograph). 

2 minutes ago, Graymalkin89 said:

Hey guys :) this is going to be my first con so I was wondering if any of you would be so kind to set a couple of things straight for me. I don't have a ticket for the photoshoot (Love you Jason but I can't afford it :unsure:) so I was wondering if it would still be possible to see him tomorrow. Also I was reading in the FAQ that if I queu with someone who has the ticket I can get closer (without of course getting photoshoot or autograph). 

With big guests you may only be allowed in the queue if you are buying something but do certainly ask the queue crew if you can go up with someone.   Will you see him if you don't?  Possible but I'd think he will be in a booth for auto's.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With big guests you may only be allowed in the queue if you are buying something but do certainly ask the queue crew if you can go up with someone.   Will you see him if you don't?  Possible but I'd think he will be in a booth for auto's.

Is there a place to see where he's going to be? I saw the schedule for tomorrow but nothing more so I'm note sure where I should head to! Thank you for you answers ;)

3 minutes ago, Graymalkin89 said:

Is there a place to see where he's going to be? I saw the schedule for tomorrow but nothing more so I'm note sure where I should head to! Thank you for you answers ;)

They will not reveal a floor plan which states where each individual guest will be located, so you will just have to go to the signing area and search for him. If you are having a photo then you head to the photo area which can be seen on the floor plan.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Just now, Graymalkin89 said:

For auto's you just have to go find his booth/table in the auto hall, other locations not specifically, if you know what time his shoots are going to be and at what booth if you were in the area of the route to it you might see him.  If you do see him at the auto desk please don't stay too long as the area gets very filled with people doing the same

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

For auto's you just have to go find his booth/table in the auto hall, other locations not specifically, if you know what time his shoots are going to be and at what booth if you were in the area of the route to it you might see him.  If you do see him at the auto desk please don't stay too long as the area gets very filled with people doing the same

Thank you very much!

19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I know you are only passing it on but can you delete your text Starbug, those kind of comments aren't allowed as it can have a negative effect on people.

I was just thinking due to cancellations barely being announced on social media, this would be the first place people would come if it was confirmed.

Someone has already mentioned it on Twitter, I was just laying rumours to rest.

8 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

JASON IS OPEN QUEUE!! GO GO GO

I had VQT 244 and they let me join.

it’s incredibly fast-paced, he’s not looking up or speaking.

make sure to have your cash ready, the people with him don’t like delays.

That's very surprising, I'd have imagined that his queue would have been insanely long all throughout the weekend. :D

44 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

JASON IS OPEN QUEUE!! GO GO GO

I had VQT 244 and they let me join.

it’s incredibly fast-paced, he’s not looking up or speaking.

make sure to have your cash ready, the people with him don’t like delays.

Got it just before he went to his photos. Even got a fist pump from him and a grin :)

Hello,

This is probably a silly question but I’ve not been to one of these events for a few years. I’d love to do the photo op with Jason but there’s no chance (sold out and lack of money).

Are people allowed to go up together to get an autograph so my friend and I could split the cost but both go up together? I know you don’t really get to meet him as such but an autograph we could share would be so much better than nothing.

Also does anyone know of he’s doing  the GOT talk on Sunday? Sorry to be a bit clueless and thanks for the advice in advance.

26 minutes ago, Duskdraven said:

Hello,

This is probably a silly question but I’ve not been to one of these events for a few years. I’d love to do the photo op with Jason but there’s no chance (sold out and lack of money).

Are people allowed to go up together to get an autograph so my friend and I could split the cost but both go up together? I know you don’t really get to meet him as such but an autograph we could share would be so much better than nothing.

Also does anyone know of he’s doing  the GOT talk on Sunday? Sorry to be a bit clueless and thanks for the advice in advance.

We have no info who's at the talk, sorry.

You would both need Virtual Queue tickets if you want to go together.

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

We have no info who's at the talk, sorry.

You would both need Virtual Queue tickets if you want to go together.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you need to buy the virtual queue tickets or do you pay once you get to the front of the line? Thanks

On 23/07/2018 at 2:47 PM, providence26 said:

Does anyone know if I can sell on my Jason Momoa Saturday Photo ticket? Or exchange it for the iZombie trio Photo? I really want a photo with the iZombie peeps but cannot afford both that (£110) and Jason (£75)

This is such a shame that tickets cant be sold on as I wish i'd bought one now for Jason :'(

19 minutes ago, Duskdraven said:

Thanks for the reply.

Do you need to buy the virtual queue tickets or do you pay once you get to the front of the line? Thanks

You pick them up at the end of the line at his autograph table. You will pay for your autograph at the desk half way down the line after your number has been called.

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You pick them up at the end of the line at his autograph table. You will pay for your autograph at the desk half way down the line after your number has been called.

Thanks, that's really useful to know that.

Just realised something about Jason Mamoa. I thought we had an added bonus. Lyndsey is just getting round to unpacking and sorting all of the many, many funko pops she got signed this year and we realised Jason has signed the front plastic and the top of the box despite us paying for only one signature. I thought we had obtained a little secret bonus but after doing some digging I have discovered he always does this for funko pops. No idea why but it is pretty cool!

• Like 2