Latest Guest Announcement - JASON MOMOA

showmasters

1 hour ago, Starbuck73 said:

Had a friend who just bought in batch 17... 19 batches available for the day.

They have added more since I posted, but 19 batches on Saturday seems to be the final number now due to the low ticket warning post

On 30-4-2018 at 10:25 AM, geekymum_23 said:

Absolutely delighted with this announcement. I've got my diamond pass for Sunday! Can't wait!! I missed him 4yrs ago because I was on honeymoon. Lol! Xxx

New chance! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update from Twitter in case people don't see it.

Saturday regular photo's have all sold out and final batches have been added for Sunday.  No more batches will be added after this for either day so if anyone's not got it yet, I'd buy a Sunday one quick if you want one.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just an update from Twitter in case people don't see it.

Saturday regular photo's have all sold out and final batches have been added for Sunday.  No more batches will be added after this for either day so if anyone's not got it yet, I'd buy a Sunday one quick if you want one.

Have you or are you going to book Jason?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/05/2018 at 4:07 PM, Chris1970 said:

Just seen a really really good new movie with Jason, called "Braven". I can recommend it. Stephen Lang is in it too.

I saw that in tesco the other day and was very tempted to buy it. May need to go back for it. X

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Paul19802017 said:

If I buy a diamond pass, can I get the autographs on Saturday and have the photo taken on Sunday????

You can pick the day of the photo when you buy Paul, though I think it's only Sunday left, auto's are done in pass number order so at this late date it's possible you may not get called until Sunday - it's possible you will be able to go through on Saturday if he signs quickly but there is a chance it may be Sunday

24 minutes ago, Stassy said:

Does that mean he likes to have a natter?

He's not overdoing it if you mean that. But yeah, he will make comments on items and just sign slower in general. That may have changed of course, he will be fully aware his popularity has grown even more with Aquaman.

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He's not overdoing it if you mean that. But yeah, he will make comments on items and just sign slower in general. That may have changed of course, he will be fully aware his popularity has grown even more with Aquaman.

If he likes to chat and takes care over signing, that just makes it an even better experience.  Hopefully he'll still like to spend a few minutes with us, even though he's going to be very busy.

1 minute ago, Stassy said:

If he likes to chat and takes care over signing, that just makes it an even better experience.  Hopefully he'll still like to spend a few minutes with us, even though he's going to be very busy.

Probably not a few minutes, otherwise he wouldn't get through too many people at all.

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Probably not a few minutes, otherwise he wouldn't get through too many people at all.

Always seems like a few minutes when I meet a guest (even the busy ones), or maybe time stands still for us ^_^

If JMs still a slow signer, it may take him a few minutes, depending on what/how many items he has per person and how chatty he is. He could only get through diamonds.