Latest Guest Announcement - JASON MOMOA

showmasters

On 17/06/2018 at 12:12 PM, Raylenth said:

You can pick the day of the photo when you buy Paul, though I think it's only Sunday left, auto's are done in pass number order so at this late date it's possible you may not get called until Sunday - it's possible you will be able to go through on Saturday if he signs quickly but there is a chance it may be Sunday

Thanks for response. 

How does it work then? I pick up the lanyard on Saturday and then get it stamped for the auto (if it happens) and bring lanyard with me on Sunday? Or do I get a new lanyard on Sunday? Only ever had 1 diamond pass and that was just all done in one day

3 minutes ago, Paul19802017 said:

Thanks for response. 

How does it work then? I pick up the lanyard on Saturday and then get it stamped for the auto (if it happens) and bring lanyard with me on Sunday? Or do I get a new lanyard on Sunday? Only ever had 1 diamond pass and that was just all done in one day

It will work the same way just over the whole weekend as your package covers the whole weekend, the lanyard has a symbol for the photo and the auto, present it to the crew when you go to get either and they will punch the appropriate symbol to show you have had that part of the package.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are Interested, more photo shoot tickets for Saturday have been added to the Shop. Order now otherwise he could sell out again. Hope this helps. ;)

Wow, That was quick, now showing unavailable .. Tickets have been snapped up :no:

Edited by Spacecadet is here
update

20 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

For those who are Interested, more photo shoot tickets for Saturday have been added to the Shop. Order now otherwise he could sell out again. Hope this helps. ;)

Wow, That was quick, now showing unavailable .. Tickets have been snapped up :no:

Tickets from Diamond Pass upgrades I imagine. That's always only a few.

i imagine it will get updated on here soon but I've just seen on the LFCC Facebook page that Jason Momoa is now attending 2 - 5pm on the Friday as well

Edited by dvdrob13
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paul19802017 said:

Will early diamond pass numbers for autos now be called on Friday? 

They will start at DP 1-30ish and go from there Paul.  So same as the other days, just on Friday instead.  But remember you can go on any day after you have been called so don't worry if you are thinking you might be up on Friday and you aren't going then.

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

So question.. There haven't been added DPs with Friday photo. Would it be possible if there were available time at the end of his Friday photo shoot for DP holders to get their photo taken then? Just wondering!

Sorry, but no. This isn't going to happen. It would cause too much confusion.

Friday is really just extra photos for people who missed out. Plus he's only there three hours. That shoot won't be too long.

4 hours ago, GTADisneyPrincess said:

He was the first Photoshoot I booked! Extremely excited to meet Jason! Going to buy a Jason Photoshoot as a surprise for my mumma too. He's too bloody amazing to miss out on! Yay!

Do it fast then. ;) Diamond Passes and Saturday photoshoots are already sold out.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Do it fast then. ;) Diamond Passes and Saturday photoshoots are already sold out.

Ohh yeah I knew Saturday was sold out haha! I expect no less for Momoa. It's all good I booked my mumma a ticket this morning shes a few batches after me. I couldn't keep it a surprise either. When I told her she was so happy yay! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, My mate who idolises Jason Momoa was silly enough to think he could show up on Saturday and buy a photo shoot ticket. How very wrong he was, and they are now sold out. Does anyone know if he is doing Autographs on Saturday and whether you can buy them on the day, they don't seem to be listed on the website. 

5 minutes ago, Wangobotics said:

Sooo, My mate who idolises Jason Momoa was silly enough to think he could show up on Saturday and buy a photo shoot ticket. How very wrong he was, and they are now sold out. Does anyone know if he is doing Autographs on Saturday and whether you can buy them on the day, they don't seem to be listed on the website. 

You can go straight to his desk in the autograph area, pick up a virtual queue ticket and hope for the best :) 

5 minutes ago, Wangobotics said:

You can only buy them on the day unless you buy a diamond pass. He will be very busy though and you will need to get there early enough to get a low VQ ticket as diamond pass holders will get priority and it's unknown how many vqs he will get through.

2 minutes ago, providence26 said:

Does anyone know if I can sell on my Jason Momoa Saturday Photo ticket? Or exchange it for the iZombie trio Photo? I really want a photo with the iZombie peeps but cannot afford both that (£110) and Jason (£75)

No. As per the T's and C's tickets are non refundable and non transferrable