Latest Guest Announcement - JASON MOMOA

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Liam Dolan said:

awesome i liked Aqua man in the Justice League film hes awesome is there any chance of getting Gal Gadot pretty please 

Hi Liam, the mods like to try and keep the threads on topic where possible and would ask that we make any requests in the guest suggestion thread please.

I am only attending on Saturday and have a photo shoot booked but was thinking of upgrading to a diamond pass. I know it says the diamond pass activities are spread over all the days and I know no one can confirm when any of them will be. But do you think I would have a good chance of getting the autograph on Saturday? Thanks ^_^ x

8 hours ago, extremeladders said:

I am only attending on Saturday and have a photo shoot booked but was thinking of upgrading to a diamond pass. I know it says the diamond pass activities are spread over all the days and I know no one can confirm when any of them will be. But do you think I would have a good chance of getting the autograph on Saturday? Thanks ^_^ x

Auto's is the hardest to comment on as obviously you know when the talk will be if one is included and you get to pick the day of your photo.  Auto's are called in pass number order and you can't join the queue until after you are called so the higher your number, the later you will be called.  Jason has been announced for a while so you aren't going to end up with a low number, but he hasn't sold out so it may not be super high either.  You only find out your pass number when you collect it.  Jason has done a lot of events so possibly won't be a slow signer.  Basically they aren't to be used as a fast track to get everything done in a day and it's a risk you take.  If you were going Sunday it would be easier as you would definitely be called on Sunday but it's hard to advise for Saturday - if Jason has a lot of activities on that day, is slow at signing and if people get a lot signed by him it all limits how many people get called through.

You will possibly be fine to get through to him on Saturday, you may still get a reasonable pass number, we don't know how many he has sold, but it's not guaranteed and a risk you choose to take if you buy the Diamond knowing you may not be called through on the day you are attending. It's a small risk, but it's still there.

Edited by Raylenth

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

It seems like Momoa's DP for saturday has sold out guys.

Yeah saw that, just bought mine and had to pick sunday :)

Saw he only have 1 batch left for photos on saturday as well (dont know if they will add more)

Edited by VikingGrrrl

2 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Wrong, you mean his photo shoots for Saturday have sold out, you might have just struck the fear into some people saying that Momoa was sold out 

He is right. If you try to purchase a diamond pass for Momoa you can only pick to have your photo on sunday, because the saturday portion of the diamond pass photos are sold out.

It's the phrasing that's the issue in my opinion and it can lead to people thinking there's day Diamonds.

It would have been more accurate to say that the Diamond pass Saturday photo's have sold out, rather than Saturday Diamond passes as that implies you can't take part in any Saturday Diamond activities which isn't correct.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was planning on having a DP with saturday photo, but had to settle for sunday since I just bought it few days ago. Best to buy things as soon as you can ;)

Gives you an extra day to look forward to it :)