Guest Cancellation - Jonathan Frakes

StuartG2198

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SirGeeksalot said:

Did anybody notice that on the collector's book thingies they put the photos in at Collectormania, it had Jonathan Frakes with 'London Film and Comic Con 2018' on it... is it a secret hint that he may be doing that instead?

I didn't see them, but I would say that the same collector's books will be used for LFCC and that they just included some pics of past events, one of which happens to be with Jonathan. I would not take it as a hint of any kind.

Edited by Wrong Name

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
On 06/06/2018 at 1:08 PM, Wrong Name said:

I didn't see them, but I would say that the same collector's books will be used for LFCC and that they just included some pics of past events, one of which happens to be with Jonathan. I would not take it as a hint of any kind.

Yeh I agree with wrong name I think he featured on last years one as well.

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, rkemp78 said:

I have literally never seen Frakes attend an event, he always cancels every single time. I don't know why he bothers accepting in the first place. Nowadays I always take it as given that he is going to cancel before the event. 

I presume he intends to he's just very busy.  I have seen pictures of him at events and in attendee's photo shoot pictures so he has managed to get to some at least.  Maybe the way forward with him is to only announce him nearer the event date, that way they will have a more accurate view of his schedule. 

14 hours ago, rkemp78 said:

I have literally never seen Frakes attend an event, he always cancels every single time. I don't know why he bothers accepting in the first place. Nowadays I always take it as given that he is going to cancel before the event. 

I know of three he's been at this year, one of them in Europe too. As QS says, it's all about timing.