Music at conventions

gecko-markus

I think this is the right place to put this :rolleyes:

I know that logistically it's probably a nightmare and I guess that's why it doesn' happen, but if showmasters were to have live music at their conventions, who do you think would be the perfect and most relevant guests and why?  It's something I think would perfectly round off any convention and would love to see.  Some artists I think would be great would be:

S.P.O.C.K because they radiate perfection for such an event.  They are the whole reason I even thought of this.  Having seen them live before, a group of Swedes in star trek uniforms singing about tribbles, the dark side of the force, the edge of space, e.t, storm troopers and much more... what else must I say?

The misfits deal with all manner of horror related goodness.

The guild (although I'm not sure if they are purely a YouTube project and as such don't perform live) make some great catchy songs, often with a gaming undertone.

Rob zombie... for fans of his films im sure I don't need to say any more!

The midnight beast have a fair few songs which deal with gaming and movie franchises.

The guys at KfaceTV, performing some of their awesome star wars rap battles!

As I said I don' think this is a possibility (sadly) because of the logistical headache involved in the extra equipment and set up... but how great would this be between panels?  If nothing else this post is meant to be a theoretia way to try and spread the word about some great musicians we should be checking out!