showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - ELLIE KENDRICK

must have read my mind was literally thinking of her earlier today in regards to what GOT guests I'd like to see at the next LFCC, great work!

• Like 1

Already met Ellie so not a guest for me sadly. Meera's one of the most underrated and underappreciated charcters in GoT. Really hope we see her in Season 8!

• Like 1

Cool. She can sign my photo op picture with her from  LFCC 2016. :) Hope Hodor will be there again, too :)

Edited by Nadine84

Really nice guest but unfortunately have her auto and photo so probably wont meet her but would recommend anyone to meet her :)

Hoping she will appear in season 8 but I don't think it is likely...

Met her before at LFCC, I'm afraid to say none of you will be meeting her this year as I will be coming up with a foolproof plan to kidnap her until she realises she can bring herself to settle for someone like me. Sorry guys, it's just meant to be

10 hours ago, smithy270492 said:

Met her before at LFCC, I'm afraid to say none of you will be meeting her this year as I will be coming up with a foolproof plan to kidnap her until she realises she can bring herself to settle for someone like me. Sorry guys, it's just meant to be

But your foolproof plan can also work right after the con! Let her do her farewell tour.

• Like 1

Excellent, another autograph for my poster. I've heard she's a really nice guest too.

I met Ellie two years ago in LFCC: she is a really nice, down to Earth young lady.

I loved her performance in Season 6 of "Game of Thrones" when she was giving up in despair while trying to pull Bran Stark through the snow forest.

I'm sure fans who meet her will find her a warm lovely person.^_^