Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2018

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Shop was wrong, 120 is the correct Price.

Those of you who have bought the cheaper ticket will not be charged extra.

And this is coming from the almighty Office, no Chance I am overruling that.

:eek:

Wow, so apparently we’ve all got “discounted” tickets :o Pretty sure it’d been listed as £110 on the website too for months, maybe it took a while for someone to notice and amend the mistake, and the shop was left behind... I hope people who are going to buy the duo photo in the next few days won’t be mad at me now that I’ve pointed that out... :WINCE: :lol:

6 minutes ago, amicusfengriffen said:

Hi, can someone please explain what is going on with Adrienne Barbeau and Tom Atkins? They have been advertised as £15 per auto for months now but I’ve noticed today that the price is now set to £20. They’re still listed at £15 a pop on here though. Thanks.

Her announcement topic says 20. Copy and paste error possibly.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Her announcement topic says 20. Copy and paste error possibly.

3 hours ago, amicusfengriffen said:

It does *now* but it’s been £15 until recently.

1 hour ago, spengler said:

Yes it definately was £15 as i was part tempted. Now not so sure.

I copied the information from my version of the table using each guest's announcement page on the main website. so something has been changed since the dual shoot with Tom Atkins was added there.

Johnn Whitworth also went up 10 pounds. Would be nice if those price changes could be announced as well. Nothing's more annoying than being at the event and suddenly noticing that you'll have to rethink your entire budget because some guest suddenly charge more. I know you guys are incredibly busy, so I'm not blaming you that it didn't happen, but communication wise it would be a nice idea in the future.

1 minute ago, amicusfengriffen said:

Can someone confirm what’s going on and why these rises haven’t been advertised? Like many, I’m going to be spending a lot of money because of the high prices involved for a lot of guests so it has already taken a lot of planning as far as budgeting per guest is concerned. These increases mean that I’ll end up spending less on Adrienne and Tom because I’ll bring less items to have signed. In other words, Showmasters, Adrienne, Tom and myself will be losing out. There’s something not quite right about that.

The prices are on the website, so I wouldn't exactly say 'they have not been advertised.'

I have confirmed that the corrected amount is the right price. I have no idea why there seems to have been a change, sorry. Sometimes errors happen - one of the Doctor Who shoots was even sold for months for 10 Pounds less than advertised.

The office people are all in London now and setting up the show. I am afraid what I posted is all info that is available. Your fastest way to get info would be the Organisers Booth at the show.

Purchased more photo tickets tonight. But the email does not allow me to add it to my Apple wallet. 

My previous purchase last month, the email confirmation had the button to add to your wallet. 

Any ideas how to add my recent ticket to my Apple wallet? Just want them all in one place. 

Edited by Obi w4n kenobi

2 minutes ago, Obi w4n kenobi said:

Purchased more photo tickets tonight. But the email does not allow me to add it to my Apple wallet. 

My previois purchase last month, the email confirmation had the button to add to your wallet. 

Any ideas how to add my recent ticket to my Apple wallet? Just want them all in one place. 

No idea am afraid but maybe if you can't do it you can download the Eventbrite app?

• Like 1