Guest Days & Prices Collectormania 25

showmasters

Hi all 

Never been To a comic con before so not sure how they Work Regarding photo Shoots....

If i pre order The photo shoot Tickets how do You know What Times The batches are? 

And if i was To come at Standard entry at 11 on The Saturday, is there a chance i would miss my batch or do They usually Start a bit after entry? 

Any info much appreciated :-)

15 minutes ago, SarahB said:

Hi all 

Never been To a comic con before so not sure how they Work Regarding photo Shoots....

If i pre order The photo shoot Tickets how do You know What Times The batches are? 

And if i was To come at Standard entry at 11 on The Saturday, is there a chance i would miss my batch or do They usually Start a bit after entry? 

Any info much appreciated :-)

Hi Sarah, and welcome to the mad house. lol

Youll know when the photoshoots are when the schedule is released about a week before the event. It'll say when they are are the bigger shoots will be split into an am and a PM shoot, with both stating what they're hoping to get though in the time allotted.

There's a small chance you might miss the am slot of a split shoot, but you can easily join the PM shoot if there is one. Best thing to do is wait for the schedule to be released and if you have any doubts, be sure to ask us on here! :smile: (Just don't trust the bear! ;))

These days showmasters now do AM and PM slots for photoshoots, we get the schedule a week before the event. You can book photos when you want however the later the you book them the higher the risk they sell out. When the schedule is out it will tell you in detail the times, however you will need to look at your ticket to see what batch number you are. Example if you are batch 1-5 you are going to be in the morning section, if you are batch 6-10 etc you'll be in the afternoon. If you have missed your batch and the photoshoot still has afternoon option then explain to the crew. If you are disabled you have priority to jump the queue, (you'll need to notify showmasters by email and fill in the form on website) if you have diamond pass the same thing applies.

Edited by unkown error

Hi All

Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question

in reguards to the group signing of the 5 Arsenal 71 players

so it's £70 to get them to all sign an item ( I'm going to get a shirt signed) but do you buy a ticket for that on the day? And if so where? I know each guest comes with a member of staff so I was just wondering how it worked

38 minutes ago, etikut99 said:

Hi All

Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question

in reguards to the group signing of the 5 Arsenal 71 players

so it's £70 to get them to all sign an item ( I'm going to get a shirt signed) but do you buy a ticket for that on the day? And if so where? I know each guest comes with a member of staff so I was just wondering how it worked

You do not buy Autograph tickets, unless you want to pay by Card - in that case you would have to buy vouchers at the Sales Table first. You just go up to the respective tables and pay. The Arsenal Players will probably be seated in a Group. You just go to the Crew member Manning the cash table and tell them you want your Shirt signed by all off them. This Crew member will handle the rest.

There is no exact plan which guest is seated in which area, sorry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You do not buy Autograph tickets, unless you want to pay by Card - in that case you would have to buy vouchers at the Sales Table first. You just go up to the respective tables and pay. The Arsenal Players will probably be seated in a Group. You just go to the Crew member Manning the cash table and tell them you want your Shirt signed by all off them. This Crew member will handle the rest.

There is no exact plan which guest is seated in which area, sorry.

Thanks for your help with that, appreciated