Now that SM will be doing Photos at this event, Can it be confirmed that they will be doing the other shows early next year? If so any chance of putting these on the Forum, so that we can see the guests being announced and also lets us plan. I would of loved to attend this event next week but its sort of come out of the blue and so many good guests too.. Thanks ^_^

DaveyMorgy    23

Sadly, I can't make this, but was wondering if its the same set-up as other Showmasters events where each guest has a selection of 10 x 8 photos to select from to get signed?

mckee74    130

Yes, they do. They are great events. Very niche to a certain degree but they get excellent guests and the venue is outstanding.

DaveyMorgy    23
12 hours ago, mckee74 said:

Yes, they do. They are great events. Very niche to a certain degree but they get excellent guests and the venue is outstanding.

Thanks for that, I've penciled in the other events for next year. I'm guessing they are a wee bit more relaxed than other Showmasters events?

D4vem88    381

I only found out about London Film Fair last week, looking forward to attending. I hope the guests will have a similar selection of 8x10s that a typical Showmasters event does, say at least 4 or 5 images. 

mckee74    130
7 hours ago, DaveyMorgy said:

Thanks for that, I've penciled in the other events for next year. I'm guessing they are a wee bit more relaxed than other Showmasters events?

They're just very different. They are more relaxed, very well organised, and nice to attend. I'm rarely there long but that's part of the joy.

• Like 1