Spacecadet is here

London Film Fair

I went for the first time today, as the dates lined up with something else I had on. Much quieter than I had magined, with far less stalls than I anticipated. I got an early train for nothing. Still if they'd actually announced Patrick and Martyn had been in Doctor Who too on the website, I'd have spent twice as much. I sometimes think Showmasters don't want all my money.

10 hours ago, TerraHawk said:

I went for the first time today, as the dates lined up with something else I had on. Much quieter than I had magined, with far less stalls than I anticipated. I got an early train for nothing. Still if they'd actually announced Patrick and Martyn had been in Doctor Who too on the website, I'd have spent twice as much. I sometimes think Showmasters don't want all my money.

I always check guests IMDB pages when guests are announced as so many actors have bit parts.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:23 PM, TerraHawk said:

Sadly enough I have put all the cast lists for the programmes I collect for into an excel spreadsheet and set up a formula so I can input the actors names and it will tell me what to take to get signed - find it saves so much time - although it did take a while to set up.

I love the chilled out, quieter atmosphere of these cons. You get to spend more time with the guests and spend as long or as little time as you want.

As a heads up, there were posters for the next show up, which is April 7th (if I remember correctly), advertising the first guest as John Woodvine - who was in Doctor Who I believe.

I really enjoyed this event. I didn't turn up until around 10:30 and was out before 11:30 getting all the autographs I wanted.

One question... the early bird ticket gets you in at 8:00... do the guests get there at 8:00 or do they arrive later?

Does anyone know what time the photo shoot schedule for this Saturday will be available?