London Film Fair

8 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Not sure if Showmasters will do a VQ tickets with him, maybe a Mod can ask the office how the autograph signing will be done, Normally they don't use them at this event. 

It would be useful if we could get official confirmation on this matter (it would certainly make me feel better :D

27 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If no VQs are used at this event, is everyone treated in the same way  as an "open queue" guest at LFCC is? Meaning we can just walk up and join the back of the autograph queue?

Yes, you just walk up and join the queue, But like i said before, its Tom Baker so it might be different.. I can't see any problem, SM will just control the queues. Im sure you will be fine. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 8:53 PM, Spacecadet is here said:

Yes, you just walk up and join the queue, But like i said before, its Tom Baker so it might be different.. I can't see any problem, SM will just control the queues. Im sure you will be fine. 

I mainly asked that because there are a couple of other guests who are attending that I'm interested in, but I'm sure I won't have any issues getting them,

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

2 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

Is it clear where to go and is there a specific entrance. I Google docs he venue it looks like a very large building.

Yes, you walk through the main front door, theres security on the door and they will ask you what you are here for and point you where to go... You can't get lost. Hope this helps. :headscratch:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Yes, you walk through the main front door, theres security on the door and they will ask you what you are here for and point you where to go... You can't get lost. Hope this helps. :headscratch:

Thanks. I didn’t want to accidentally wander into the wrong place. I think the doctor who scarf will give me away. ;)

20 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If we want to leave the venue in order to go and get food or something, do we have to get our hand stamped, or can we just show them our entrance ticket again in order to get back into the building?

You get stamped I think, I expect a lot of people normally buy on the day.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AtpSingz said:

If anyone can let me know, I am thinking of doing and help hoperully will be the fair on Saturday 30th June, to meet Tom Baker as it is rare he is in or near London for conventions. However, I do not want to buy a photo shoot but would happily buy an autograph. If I met him and asked for a selfie or a photo with my phone , would I be charged an additional cost? Thank you.

That is the third time you are asking this question now. ;) Please check your Prior Posts.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...