London Film Fair

Now that SM will be doing Photos at this event, Can it be confirmed that they will be doing the other shows early next year? If so any chance of putting these on the Forum, so that we can see the guests being announced and also lets us plan. I would of loved to attend this event next week but its sort of come out of the blue and so many good guests too.. Thanks ^_^

12 hours ago, mckee74 said:

Yes, they do. They are great events. Very niche to a certain degree but they get excellent guests and the venue is outstanding.

Thanks for that, I've penciled in the other events for next year. I'm guessing they are a wee bit more relaxed than other Showmasters events?

7 hours ago, DaveyMorgy said:

Thanks for that, I've penciled in the other events for next year. I'm guessing they are a wee bit more relaxed than other Showmasters events?

They're just very different. They are more relaxed, very well organised, and nice to attend. I'm rarely there long but that's part of the joy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Further Guests have been Added to the London Film Fair... 24th Feb. 

Marilyn Galsworthy. Starred in James Bond Octopussy Photo Shoot £15. 

Alison Worth. Starred in James Bond Octopussy Photo Shoot £15.

Joni Flynn. Starred in James Bond Octopussy Photo Shoot £15. 

Carole Ashby. Starred in James Bond Octopussy. Photo shoot £15. 

Catherine Rabett. Starred in James Bond The Living Daylights. Photo Shoot £15. 

Marianna Hill. Starred in Star Trek Original Series. Photo Shoot £15. 

Patrick Ginter. Starred in Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. Photo Shoot £10 

Ivy Wong. Starred in Rogue one Photo shoot £10. 

All Photo shoot tickets are Available now.. Check out on SM Home Page under Other Events. 

• 2 weeks later...

Attended this event today for the first time, having intended to in the past as it is close to my place of work.  Glad I did, meeting Sian Phillips and Freddie Jones, but also picked up a couple of fairly rare old DVDs from the stalls.  A nice relaxed vibe in a good venue with most attendees being interested in the stalls, but a very good balance of interesting stalls and guests.  Would recommend as an ideal event for con goers who have a particular interest in more vintage DVDs and merchandise and may even hire my own table in future, some decluttering is required!