Latest Guest Announcement - Terry Farrell

StuartG2198

my 2nd favorite trek girl -met her countless times and each time was fab, thou our Klingon wedding photo in Vegas is my all time favorite photo shoot,even Adam Nimoy when he saw it liked it.just wonder if she'll bring Adam with her as well

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, andrewrolar said:

sometime last week I noticed a Dax duo shoot with Nicole

Now it seems to have disappeared.:crying:

It isn’t listed but this happens with Eventbrite sometimes. My partner bought one a while ago and has had no notification of a refund and they did a joint shoot at the last DST so I’ll be astonished if it has been cancelled. E-mail the shop and ask them.

23 hours ago, Ravogd said:

It isn’t listed but this happens with Eventbrite sometimes. My partner bought one a while ago and has had no notification of a refund and they did a joint shoot at the last DST so I’ll be astonished if it has been cancelled. E-mail the shop and ask them.

I had this reply, hopefully just a glitch...

"When we have announcements incoming, the shop can be a bit temperamental as we load things in the background ready for launch. If the shoot hasn’t reappeared tonight after the 7pm announcements and associated tickets have gone live ping us again and we’ll get the shop guys to look into it."

Edited by robmoriarty