Photoshoot Prop Suggestions

So was thinking of a few prop suggestions for Glasgow.

First off, please bring that TV Movie McGann TARDIS Console up again, I LOVE that prop, got a picture for the first time with it at Newcastle, but I really want one with my 8th Doctor so PLEASE bring it!

Second, was thinking how about we get an actual TARDIS (the police box exterior) and get like a green screen backdrop, that way we can add anything like a galaxy, time vortex, black hole and stuff and the guests just stand in the doorway. That would be AMAZING!

Lastly, and its more Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts related, how about we get something like Newt Schamanders suitcase on a table, and have like people hide under it and people can poke their head through it like they are coming out of the suitcase. That would be pretty cool! Even have a green screen backdrop to have like the creatures and stuff appear in the background. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gerald mindham said:

Wot about a photo of Inside the millennium falcon or a xwing at the back of you in the photo shoot 

It's not as easy as just suggesting things I'm afraid, someone has to have the prop to rent to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...