Latest Guest Announcement - EDWARD JAMES OLMOS

21 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

You might have to :P it's only october and already there are 4 great guests :blink:

I know! I've been waiting to meet Edward for years to the point of going abroad to meet him, biggest & best guest announcement for me for the last 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

slight gremlin with the store, the Sunday shoots are listed in the Saturday section, only found this out after booking it and reviewing my tickets. Not an issue for me as I am there all weekend, just trying to contain shoots to the Saturday.

Regular web store has the day banners through his name and on the app it shows them in the wrong days. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

What about       miami vice cast member's 

Philip Michael Thomas -tubs   ????         Michael talbott- stan switek  ??  

Edited by Liam1980

45 minutes ago, Liam1980 said:

What about       miami vice cast member's 

Philip Michael Thomas -tubs   ????         Michael talbott- standard site? ??  

You should post these in the guest suggestion thread Liam ;)

23 hours ago, silveress said:

Definitely getting a group shoot! :wub: any chance for the double pic with Jamie??? Pretty please :D:D

Seeing we got the group one already I would expect any other possible combinations announced the week before the show maybe.