Pre order website

Thanks for the info.  I now see the two have been added.  However that gives rise to a quick query.  Both the announcement thread for Dean Jagger and the Guest Days and Prices thread has him listed as £ 10 for an autograph.  However, the event website says £ 15 and that is the price used for the online pre-order.  Which is right ?

Thanks.

Edited by enrohm1963

39 minutes ago, enrohm1963 said:

Thanks for the info.  I now see the two have been added.  However that gives rise to a quick query.  Both the announcement thread for Dean Jagger and the Guest Days and Prices thread has him listed as £ 10 for an autograph.  However, the event website says £ 15 and that is the price used for the online pre-order.  Which is right ?

Thanks.

I'm afraid thats how it goes... SM add £5 on each Pre Order, Check them all out, then if you want it Dedicated its another £5 and don't forget to add your Postage on that too... Not a Cheap Hobby is it. Hope that helps. :mellow:

You've missed my point.  I am well aware of the added £5 for handling and £5 for dedications.  My point is that there are two different basic prices being quoted for Dean here and on the event website.  If as is stated here the price is £10 on the day then the pre-order store price is wrong as it is quoting £20 being standard price of £15 plus £5.  I do not want to end up paying more than I should if his price on the day is the lower one.

2 hours ago, enrohm1963 said:

You've missed my point.  I am well aware of the added £5 for handling and £5 for dedications.  My point is that there are two different basic prices being quoted for Dean here and on the event website.  If as is stated here the price is £10 on the day then the pre-order store price is wrong as it is quoting £20 being standard price of £15 plus £5.  I do not want to end up paying more than I should if his price on the day is the lower one.

The typo already been corrected.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The typo already been corrected.

I beg to differ.   The forum post announcing Dean's attendance as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The Guest days and prices forum post as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The event website as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 15.  Which typo has been corrected because nothing has changed since my original post and the pre-order shop as of five minutes ago is still showing £ 20 (being £ 15 plus £5).  

If nothing has changed - exactly what has been corrected ?

25 minutes ago, enrohm1963 said:

I beg to differ.   The forum post announcing Dean's attendance as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The Guest days and prices forum post as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The event website as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 15.  Which typo has been corrected because nothing has changed since my original post and the pre-order shop as of five minutes ago is still showing £ 20 (being £ 15 plus £5).  

If nothing has changed - exactly what has been corrected ?

You could have just said that the update doesn't seem to have applied enrohm.

Edited by Raylenth

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, I completely misread your post. I had him down as 15 and so the price on the website would correct.

I honestly overread the part about the 10 Pounds given on here. If you keep your questions a little more concise that helps a lot.

Sorry but I though I had kept my original question concise as shown below :

18 hours ago, enrohm1963 said:

Thanks.

However, I guess not.  Anywhoo, Thank you also for your response below as that is the answer I was seeking ! :D

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have checked with the office and according to them 10 is correct. I'm trying to get a hold of Jason about the price on the site.

Thank you for dealing with this query.

Edited by enrohm1963