Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
enrohm1963

Pre order website

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the info.  I now see the two have been added.  However that gives rise to a quick query.  Both the announcement thread for Dean Jagger and the Guest Days and Prices thread has him listed as £ 10 for an autograph.  However, the event website says £ 15 and that is the price used for the online pre-order.  Which is right ?

Thanks.

Edited by enrohm1963

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, enrohm1963 said:

Thanks for the info.  I now see the two have been added.  However that gives rise to a quick query.  Both the announcement thread for Dean Jagger and the Guest Days and Prices thread has him listed as £ 10 for an autograph.  However, the event website says £ 15 and that is the price used for the online pre-order.  Which is right ?

Thanks.

I'm afraid thats how it goes... SM add £5 on each Pre Order, Check them all out, then if you want it Dedicated its another £5 and don't forget to add your Postage on that too... Not a Cheap Hobby is it. Hope that helps. :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've missed my point.  I am well aware of the added £5 for handling and £5 for dedications.  My point is that there are two different basic prices being quoted for Dean here and on the event website.  If as is stated here the price is £10 on the day then the pre-order store price is wrong as it is quoting £20 being standard price of £15 plus £5.  I do not want to end up paying more than I should if his price on the day is the lower one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mods will confirm the price as soon as they see this enrohm but you won't end up paying more either way.  If it turned out the website and pre orders were wrong they would refund people the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, enrohm1963 said:

You've missed my point.  I am well aware of the added £5 for handling and £5 for dedications.  My point is that there are two different basic prices being quoted for Dean here and on the event website.  If as is stated here the price is £10 on the day then the pre-order store price is wrong as it is quoting £20 being standard price of £15 plus £5.  I do not want to end up paying more than I should if his price on the day is the lower one.

The typo already been corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The typo already been corrected.

I beg to differ.   The forum post announcing Dean's attendance as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The Guest days and prices forum post as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The event website as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 15.  Which typo has been corrected because nothing has changed since my original post and the pre-order shop as of five minutes ago is still showing £ 20 (being £ 15 plus £5).  

If nothing has changed - exactly what has been corrected ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, enrohm1963 said:

I beg to differ.   The forum post announcing Dean's attendance as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The Guest days and prices forum post as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 10.  The event website as of five minutes ago still quotes £ 15.  Which typo has been corrected because nothing has changed since my original post and the pre-order shop as of five minutes ago is still showing £ 20 (being £ 15 plus £5).  

If nothing has changed - exactly what has been corrected ?

 

You could have just said that the update doesn't seem to have applied enrohm.

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I completely misread your post. I had him down as 15 and so the price on the website would correct.

I honestly overread the part about the 10 Pounds given on here. If you keep your questions a little more concise that helps a lot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have checked with the office and according to them 10 is correct. I'm trying to get a hold of Jason about the price on the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, I completely misread your post. I had him down as 15 and so the price on the website would correct.

I honestly overread the part about the 10 Pounds given on here. If you keep your questions a little more concise that helps a lot.

 

Sorry but I though I had kept my original question concise as shown below :

18 hours ago, enrohm1963 said:

Thanks for the info.  I now see the two have been added.  However that gives rise to a quick query.  Both the announcement thread for Dean Jagger and the Guest Days and Prices thread has him listed as £ 10 for an autograph.  However, the event website says £ 15 and that is the price used for the online pre-order.  Which is right ?

Thanks.

However, I guess not.  Anywhoo, Thank you also for your response below as that is the answer I was seeking ! :D

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have checked with the office and according to them 10 is correct. I'm trying to get a hold of Jason about the price on the site.

Thank you for dealing with this query.

Edited by enrohm1963

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×